CraigCottingham

Kerbal Maps is back! (sort of)

3 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

satelliteColor

I think it's satelliteMap rather than satelliteColor

5 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

@CraigCottingham HI... I'm poking around a little, and attempting to extract JNSQ maps...
I was just wondering which, if any, JNSQ bodies you had already extracted... ??

The real world has been imposing itself on my life for the last few months, so I haven't done an awful lot with this lately. I'll need to revive what I was working on for JNSQ and get back to you.

Update: I think I've done zoom level 0 for everything, and zoom levels 1-7 for Kerbin, Mun, Minmus, and Moho so far: https://github.com/FiniteMonkeys/kerbal-maps/issues/64

Also, I'm new to using Cartographer, and was wondering if you had one, could you share the exact content of a .cfg used to extract specifically a JNSQ body?

Not at the moment, but I'll generate one and post it somwhere for you.

Also, which maps does KerbalMaps support?
I guess Cartogropher can export moar types than what KM uses?

kerbal-maps currently uses only biome, slope and satellite maps. The exact options for Cartographer will be in the .cfg.

7 minutes ago, CraigCottingham said:

The real world has been imposing itself on my life for the last few months, so I haven't done an awful lot with this lately. I'll need to revive what I was working on for JNSQ and get back to you.

No problem... i *know* how that goes... lol

8 minutes ago, CraigCottingham said:

Update: I think I've done zoom level 0 for everything, and zoom levels 1-7 for Kerbin, Mun, Minmus, and Moho so far: https://github.com/FiniteMonkeys/kerbal-maps/issues/64

Ok.. I'll make some attempts for some of the lesser bodies, to see how this all works :P

9 minutes ago, CraigCottingham said:

kerbal-maps currently uses only biome, slope and satellite maps. The exact options for Cartographer will be in the .cfg.

Gotcha... so no heightMaps... :check_mark:

Are there set texture sizes for each zoom level?