DOES ANYONE HAVE A KSP SOUNDTRACK, IF SO, WHATS IN IT?

Kerbal Madness

27 minutes ago, SpecialSpock said:

The music that I listen to while playing KSP isn't really correlated to the game, rather, it's just stuff I enjoy (mostly 70s-80s punk and 90s rock). I suggest just listening to whatever makes you happy while you play!

Exactly. I just isten to anything that I like.

A crapload of Kirby music? Check.

The most microscopic amount of EDM/Dubstep? Check.

The occasional song on the radio? As a last resort.

I do not yet have a playlist; recently I have been mostly listening to Spotify's daily mixes (along with favouriting songs which are recommended to me, to encourage the app to give me similar styles) in an effort to diversify my music taste. A rather entertaining result from this, however, was that around a week ago I was doing this while playing KSP and a song (which I had never previously heard of) called "Head Of NASA" started playing.

10 hours ago, Kerbal Madness said:

So I find that the background music for KSP isn't the most exciting stuff in the world.  I'm making a playlist for while I'm playing.  Does anyone have a similar playlist, and if so, what all is on it?

ALSO, COME SUPPORT OUT ME KERBAL CHANNEL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrhECdyyuDUReHIGkchbUQ

Ever heard of Ehrling?

In a bit of take my [redacted for language, ed.] money idea, this is where Squad should tap some of the resources that Take Two has. Cause as we all know <crowd participation>Merchandizing is where the real money in the game is made</crowd participation>.

KSP the Image album, the Orchestral Bombing of "The O-4 March", the waltz styled "Fireball Slide", the slow meditative "Coasting the Void", the power rock of "Test Flight Alpha", the mournful "Contact Lost", the canon "MOAR BOOSTERS!", and many more.

Now available as a  two LP, two eight-track, or  two cassette tape set, from K-tel Records.

Edited by steuben

When I can be bothered to run Chrome in the background (it reduces performance a little bit, especially when my computer's in one of its moods), I like to listen to the Space Engine soundtrack:

(chilled ambient space music)

or Test Shot Starfish's Music for Space:

(cool-sounding electronic spacey music, used by SpaceX in their webcasts).

It depends on my mood. There are times it is strictly classical with compositions from Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, or even Gustav Holst. Then there are the days it's ACDC, Guns and Roses, Metallica, and Def Leppard. Then there's days like today where it's Bob Marley and Jimmy Buffett...

Recently read a post like this, except it was, could anyone compose music for KSP and improve the music already in there, to which I'm trying to do, good luck to me! But I must agree the music is a bit bland and I generally listen to Coldplay's A Sky Full of Stars on loop.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.