New to forums

RockKrawler

Hello my fellow Kerbalnauts,

New to the forum but not to KSP. I’ve been playing for around 5 years and many a Kerbal have given their lives in the service for greater exploration and or my demented aerospace designs (sorry Jeb). I’m a commercial heli pilot so I always love trying new designs for helicopters although the engine doesn’t seem to like vertical craft too much. I’ve currently started diving into IVA making so hopefully I can create some realistic aircraft layouts that are functional and who knows, maybe they’ll be up here someday for everyone to enjoy (or criticize). Until then, happy flying and I look forward to being part of this motley group of space explorers.

Hello, guys, I am also new here and one thing to get open to all is to introduce yourself, Well, I am Ruby and I also like playing a video game like KSP, FIFA. Most of the time I used to play the simulation video game, other than a video game I also like Sketching and outdoor activities.

What about you all guys?:D

On 2/1/2019 at 8:43 PM, RockKrawler said:

Hi Ruby!

Hmm I like a lot of other games, battlefield and some other FPS and real time strategy games too like the total war series but KSP is my favorite lol.

Well, I am again here to discuss with you all.

This is good that you are on the battlefield. I think it is similar to Destiny 2.

:cool:

On 2/15/2019 at 7:08 AM, Green Baron said:

Greetings, @RockKrawler & @RubyPetersen.

I just went through the door with a piece of plywood in hand ... and almost ran after it because of a gusty wind. Though it is 18°C and sunshine, i am again sitting here.

Should have just jumped and launched it all “I’m still gonna send it” style.