So what is Serenity?

Jestersage

7 hours ago, Athen said:

Could it be referring to consoles?

Oh goodness.  It's probably this.  Please, @SQUAD, for the love of all that is good and honorable, if it's just the console update, kill this thread now.  I've seen you let to many things get out of hand because it wasn't a part of the marketing departments "master plan."  If Serenity is just the console update, kill this thread before our hopes and dreams become big enough to lift us to the Mun.

On 2/3/2019 at 1:46 AM, klgraham1013 said:

Oh goodness.  It's probably this.  Please, @SQUAD, for the love of all that is good and honorable, if it's just the console update, kill this thread now.  I've seen you let to many things get out of hand because it wasn't a part of the marketing departments "master plan."  If Serenity is just the console update, kill this thread before our hopes and dreams become big enough to lift us to the Mun.

The thread’s not dead yet so...we can officially keep hoping! 

5 minutes ago, airtrafficcontroller said:

Maybe it's just the MH functions and parts for the consoles, for some reason they can't use the same name.

Yeah but again why name it Serenity and not... I don't know... "Making History for Consoles." :D

It may be nothing, and it may be something, but I don't think it has anything to do with consoles.

6 hours ago, Ozymandias_the_Goat said:

More appropriate would be a mechanism to slam the “don’t get your hopes up” brakes on the hype train, which has apparantely taken off all but in name on this thread.

It's just for fun in an otherwise (frankly) moribund forum community, as long as no one gets too carried away in believing the fantasies I don't see the harm?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.