So what is Serenity?

Jestersage

4 minutes ago, Xurkitree said:

Imagine if Serenity was the codename for KSP 2.0 lmao

Well, Look at Take Two and the civ franchise...  Put out a new release... then two pard DLC updates.  Then new release as a new game.

This means that we have oen more dlc, updates and such and the 2.0 will be announced.

My guess.  Peace.

I still put several dollars on KSP2 being a certainty now that Take Two bought the IP.  I don't believe that Serenity is such a thing.  Right now I'm leaning toward some Yoga inspired DLC for bringing fitness and peace of mind to our beloved Kerbals.

Edited by klgraham1013

16 minutes ago, klgraham1013 said:

Right now I'm leaning toward some Yoga inspired DLC for bringing fitness and peace of mind to our beloved Kerbals.

Hold LT and RT to breathe in, release to breathe out. 

12 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Did it produce fireworks? 

Lots. Faces melted, eyes exploded, everybody died. And Kessler took care of everything else in orbit. The rain of PB-NUKS onto the surface sterilized Kerbin. And then all was serenity 

Ive done things like that by accident too many times. 

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Everybody knows what it really is: All that game studios are making these days... free to play persistent world battle royale with loot boxes and pay to win.

"Serenity" was picked as a name for how serene the server will be after the first week and all the players stop logging in.

Edited by 5thHorseman
Fixed spelling

56 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Lots. Faces melted, eyes exploded, everybody died. And Kessler took care of everything else in orbit. The rain of PB-NUKS onto the surface sterilized Kerbin. And then all was serenity 

Ive done things like that by accident too many times. 

My lord, is that legal?

7 minutes ago, MaverickSawyer said:

Okay, given the recent posting from KSP Loading... I'm going to revise my prediction.

It's a launch site on the Munar surface. Console players are confirmed to be getting it in their next update with their equivalent of Making History.

They aren’t going to have a separate bullet in the bug tracker for just a launch site.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.