The Rest In Peace thread: Manga Creator Akira Toriyama, March 8, 2024

StrandedonEarth

• 4 weeks later...

Chris Darnell has died. He was aged 40. He died July 2, 2022 at The Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show and Balloon Festival in Battle Creek Michigan when the Jet Truck Shockwave in which he was the driver/pilot suddenly exploded.

• 2 weeks later...

Anthony Lee Dow (April 13, 1945 – July 27, 2022) was an American actor, film producer, director, and sculptor. He is best known for his role as Wally Cleaver in the television sitcom Leave It to Beaverfrom 1957 to 1963.

Geir Børresen (16 November 1942 – 25 July 2022) was a Norwegian actor and entertainer.

Branko Cvejić (Serbian Cyrillic: Бранко Цвејић; 25 August 1946 – 26 July 2022) was a Serbian actor. 

18 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

:valsob: :sob:

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

I feel conflicted.  How can I "like" a post which announces such sad news as that.

I grew up watching her and the rest of the Enterprise crew.  I know it happens, but still sad to see them passing away

I know, right?

4 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I feel conflicted.  How can I "like" a post which announces such sad news as that.

I grew up watching her and the rest of the Enterprise crew.  I know it happens, but still sad to see them passing away

My feelings are similar to @linuxgurugamer.  I remember watching "Star Trek" TOS on its initial run.  How many of the original cast are left?  William Shatner, George Takei, Walter Koenig.