Jool V Challenge

Starslinger999

6rhwsyV.jpg

At The newly Upgraded KSC funding was tight after the completion of Kerbin Station Alpha, and was barely afloat with shuttle missions and satellite contracts.

Gene Kerman, slightly drunk after the party that ensued after the station was in orbit, and Jeb was back home, Had been contacted by a Jacob Kerman who offered a very lucrative contract which gene signed without reading the fine print. 

He Had just accepted a mission to Jool, to land on all 5 of its moons, and return in one ship.

Wernher had an unexpected visit from Gene who asked him to design a vessel for the mission.

After a few frantic weeks, Wernher had come up with a vessel for the trip.

But first...

He wanted to launch a few probes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/mvheXqo

On 2/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, GRS said:

Yup, it's a really bigg ones, how are you going to fit the landers, you seem like aiming for a Jeb level.

Now That I think about It I could probably do Jeb Level for the lulz. Just would need to create a separate science save. And transfer the craft files over.

*Edit* Realized Jeb mode requires only stock experiments and I have Dmagic Experiments on the probes. Oof. 3rd Level it is.

Also, the landers dock onto the 4 docking ports near the ring along with 2 on the science lab and greenhouse. Could always rotate the module if it's not fitting right. Or just move the docking ports down a bit, Might as well.

Edited by Starslinger999

Issue 1: Kraken attacked my probe when I docked the atmos probes. Had to deorbit.

caVBTjo.jpg

RIP Support Probe Alpha.

Had a few issues I needed to sort out anyways so I will relaunch it soon.

*Edit* Sorry I'm late in posting but I had some personal issues I needed to deal with so I'm going to binge play KSP for a while.

*Edit 2* Again more school stuff so late posting so I at least did a relaunch of the same probe with some minor changes to the comms system. Probably a good thing lol. New Payload in orbit will post next launch SoonTM

kqtU2CR.jpg

Edited by Starslinger999

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.