More Planets And Stars In KSP

phreakshow

On 2/6/2019 at 2:21 PM, phreakshow said:

The question I have is this. Which mods add more planets and stars to KSP, and which ones can be loaded together without problems. Trying to get the most stars and planets I can right now. I am running 1.6

There are so many planet packs that I cannot even begin to list them all. I would recommend starting with the Outer Planet Mod, as it works with many other planet packs. However, you should look at the developer’s forum post to see which mods their planet packs are compatible with. 

Also, welcome to the forums.

Edited by Ozymandias_the_Goat

Thank you for the welcome. I have been looking at planet packs, and have tried some like Grannus Expansion Pack, Galactic Neighborhood, and the World Beyond. I'm looking for something kinda like Galactic Neighborhood, or World Beyond. But all the ones I try don't work. So I was wondering if anyone else knew which ones worked with 1.6. I keep looking through Google and the forum, but have only found 1 other post about it (Which is the suggested mods that I tried).

World Beyond is a current and supported project. It's supposed to work all the way through 1.6.x.  If you're having problems getting it working it's far better to ask on a mod's own forum page because that's where the author(s) and fans hang out.

• 2 weeks later...

(Images because those would be way to many links to post at once but I can post links anyway if you so desire)
I've mostly tested them o the criteria that you can load a save with them. Some may have bugs that are a bit more hidden.
(Some planet packs require you to scout the comment sections for fixed versions of the mod)
Stuff that adds planets to the stock system itself
unknown.png
Seperate star systems
unknown.png
Stuff that replaces the stock system
unknown.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.