Will there be a 1.6.2?

So not too long ago I saw a new ksp loading was out about changes coming in 1.7. But i'm wondering, will there be a 1.6.2 or 1.7 preview or will they just release 1.7.0 with no updates in between?

Edited by Johnster_Space_Program

I'd be astonished if there were a 1.6.2 at this point. As folks point out above, these minor point releases are only for urgent fixes of major bugs. If there were going to be a 1.6.2, I would have expected it to be at least announced (if not actually released) long before now.

1 hour ago, Death Engineering said:

Probably true but weird that the long-awaited delta-v redoubt is so easily broken by engine plates will have to wait for a fix.

Engine plates have been doing weird things to fuel calculations since they were introduced:

https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/18776

It didn't matter much until the inclusion of the dV features, so perhaps the priority to fix them will be higher.

2 hours ago, Death Engineering said:

Probably true but weird that the long-awaited delta-v redoubt is so easily broken by engine plates will have to wait for a fix.

That's the difference between game-breaking and non-game-breaking. Can you play the game? Then no minor release to fix it.

With any luck it will be fixed in 1.7. Hopefully along with how much docking ports confuse the dV calculator. I actually prefer it to KER's with the exception of it being inaccurate in basically all of my ships (after I unlock docking ports at least)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.