New stock expansion?

8 hours ago, Couldn't think of a name said:

Potentially another gas giant, that'll make everyone happy! 

From a poll I created, the number would actually be 84.21% of people wanting a second gas planet. 

By the way I liked your post, because in my book if you quote you must like. ;)

17 hours ago, KSPACE said:

From a poll I created, the number would actually be 84.21% of people wanting a second gas planet. 

By the way I liked your post, because in my book if you quote you must like. ;)

I would hesitate to take the data from 59 respondants and presume it reflects the feelings of the KSP playerbase. ;)

On 2/10/2019 at 11:40 AM, klesh said:

I would hesitate to take the data from 59 respondants and presume it reflects the feelings of the KSP playerbase. ;)

Yes, but to get results that are double as accurate you would need orders of magnitude more votes (which is difficult), for now it's about 50% - 90% of people.

By the way I did hesitate and I was in a rush and didn't want to type much more (also it's 69 respondents not 59* ). :/

Spoiler

* sarcasm

Edited by KSPACE
Poll changes

On 2/9/2019 at 4:16 PM, Duck McFuddle said:

I'd like some atomic parts. I've always wanted some but the mods are always so complicated. But if anyone can make it more understandable, it's Squad.

I'd beg to differ.

• Atomic Age is incredibly easy and straightforward (has just 3 engines: the 0.625m KANDL, the large Nuclear Lightbulb, and a jet engine that doesn't need LiquidFuel). LinuxGuruGamer has absorbed it though. It's now part of, I think, SpaceTux Recycled Parts.
  • Kerbal Atomics made by Nertea. It provides many nuclear engines. Although this is somewhat complex I do believe it contains a config to not make engines use LH2, so you can easily continue on your merry way with the LiquidFuel way of things. (Just ask around in its thread. Guidance for this won't be hard to take in.)

But the mods you may want to avoid are:

• Near Future Electrical made by Nertea. As far as I know, the really popular nuclear engine mods integrate with this and become such that they have a nuclear reactor inside which responds to the throttle, and the cooling/overheat system is also connected to the throttle.
  • KSP Interstellar Extended owned by FreeThinker. This mod is for people who enjoy diving into the deep depths of physics.

10 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

I'd beg to differ.

• Atomic Age is incredibly easy and straightforward (has just 3 engines: the 0.625m KANDL, the large Nuclear Lightbulb, and a jet engine that doesn't need LiquidFuel). LinuxGuruGamer has absorbed it though. It's now part of, I think, SpaceTux Recycled Parts.
  • Kerbal Atomics made by Nertea. It provides many nuclear engines. Although this is somewhat complex I do believe it contains a config to not make engines use LH2, so you can easily continue on your merry way with the LiquidFuel way of things. (Just ask around in its thread. Guidance for this won't be hard to take in.)

But the mods you may want to avoid are:

• Near Future Electrical made by Nertea. As far as I know, the really popular nuclear engine mods integrate with this and become such that they have a nuclear reactor inside which responds to the throttle, and the cooling/overheat system is also connected to the throttle.
  • KSP Interstellar Extended owned by FreeThinker. This mod is for people who enjoy diving into the deep depths of physics.

Hmmmm... According to your list, the ones I have gotten are more complicated. I will try out Atomic Age and Kerbal Atomics.

On 2/9/2019 at 8:54 AM, KSPACE said:

Plutonium (or Blutonium) is usually for deep space where solar power isn't as useful so I would also add another planet that is further than even Eeloo so that it really could be put to use.  

It would probably be to much, but a new star system 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.