Modded game performance

Hi,
I've been wondering about my game's performance.
The main things that are bothering me (in order) are the loading times between scenes, garbage collection stuttering, and low FPS at ground level.

I know I have a lot of mods installed. I am wondering if this is a case of just being too greedy or if there is something else at play? If it is a limitation of the game at this time, then ok (although it is sad, because there are so many good mods :( ).

The game uses up about 9GB of RAM on start up. I am using memgraph. I have SVE installed with Scatterer. I have my antivirus set to exclude my install path. I am running from an SSD.

I get about 20-25 FPS at the launchpad with a reasonably detailed 3.75m ship. Stuttering gets worse the longer the game runs (memory leak?). I am running full shadow cascades, full pixel lights (turning these down makes little difference tbh), with full texture resolution and full terrain detail.

I have 32GB of RAM
i5 7600K @ 4.42ghz max
nVidia GTX 1060 6GB

Here is my log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7dkl4dszr1yw0p/KSP_perf.log?dl=0

Are there any other things that might be affecting performance and loading times?

@jospanner I'd suggest trying without SVE and scatterer. So far any visual mods I've tried had a strong impact on my framerate. To me the easiest place to see the impact was from orbit. The last time I tried SVE looking into to space would be normal, rotate so Kerbin was in view and my fps would plummet with even the simplest ships. I just got rid of them. To me gameplay was more important than the pretty effects.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.