KSP crash

I don't know why, but after instaling this mods:  CRE, SoundtrackeditorV4.4(I uninstall it before I launched the game last time), Jules Kerman ATV Ariane 5 LonesomeRobots Aerospace 1.2, AN-JPLV-0.5 and Chinese Pack Continued; the game crashes while loading, and I tried already about 5 times to fix it, but it stills doesn't work, so if someone could help me, that will be good.

The files are here:(look at my second post in this page)

Edited by JPGSP
Zip File link

Please upload the log files individually to your hosting space, so they can be viewed online.   Putting them in a zip forces members to download and open them.  Not only is this kind of a pain, but you're never quite sure what will be inside that zip file you just brought into your computer.   So keeping them online on a hosting site makes it safer and easier for everybody.   Thanks!

1 hour ago, JPGSP said:

Is anyone going to help?

I concur with the poster above,  your install is a mess, even if we ignore the   53 copies of miniAVC non of which are needed as you have the full KSPAVC and the what looks like 6 different versions of module manager.  The main issue is the number of mods that are not for KSP 131 so  I'd suggest a full reinstall and carefully selecting mods meant  for KSP 131. 

For best results, especially when it comes to BDA,  don't install every mod on the planet, BDA works best in clean error free (or as close as you can get)  installs. ( just noticed that you've also installed several weapon mods that are known to not work fully (if at all)  in KSP 131. BDFPS was never available for 131 as it doesn't work. NKD was broken then and still is, and there are others that are sources of unnecessary problems )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.