Looking for posts from an account with a signature of green eyes

stargazer1235

Hi Guys 

I am troweling around for a couple of old posts from 2014, 2015 and 2016. One of the posts I am looking comes from someone whose username I cannot remember, however I remember he/she had a distinct signature of green eyes (possibly taken from the cyberpunk trailer?) and also that the account (again, I think) was at some point on the moderation team. Does anyone know of an account that would match this description? 

Thanks in advance 

Well, I'm pretty sure @Snark, @Deddly, or @Dman979, might have an inclination......

Worst case scenario, draw out the sig as best you can remember it, and then do a reverse image search on google, but use the Site:forums.kerbalspaceprogram.com prefix (I guess even suffix works).   There shouldn't be that many images similar to what you drew, and it might give you a couple posts where you can find it. 

The one thing you have going for you, signatures and avatars are not stored with the post.   As the member changes their sigs/avs, any posts made on old threads will also change.   So if you were recently looking at old threads and noticed a pic in a sig, and believe it was from a moderator, you can go up to the staff tab at the top, and take a look at each of their profiles.  You might be able to narrow it down from there. 

@Vanamonde  @Aperture Science @Gargamel @Snark

Here is the image, it is a clip from the old cyberpunk 2077 trailer that came out like 6 years prior...but whoever used it painted the image green (I guess in line with the colour of Kerbals) 

https://imgur.com/a/v425e0A

Edited by stargazer1235

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.