Galactic Welcomes and other space things

Sm1234

I just wanted to make a little introduction about myself here on the page. I'm Sadie and much like the rest am enthusiastic about space exploration. When I was a much younger girl my father use to teach astronomy at the local high school so I suppose my lessons of space and all that could be out there started from him. Now it is just a hobby of mine - I didn't follow in his footsteps to teach, but still my love is there. I spend a lot of my time reading research novels and honestly enjoy a little Sci Fi fiction writing too, I can usually be found in a book shop rummaging for my next read. 

I am so interested by this site and can't wait to find out more! My father would have loved this digital world in which we can now find entire communities of the niches we love.

Thanks for welcoming me on board!

Edited by Gargamel
Removed Link

Hello Sm1234, and welcome to the KSP Forums!

This is a very different little corner of the internet here.  We have a pretty friendly, helpful bunch of folk.  Space and science enthusiasts make up a large section of the members.

And, of course, we enjoy living out our space exploration fantasies through this wonderful game.  The learning curve is steep, but the community is here to help.

Happy landings!

Welcome!

On 2/12/2019 at 12:56 PM, Starhawk said:

Hello Sm1234, and welcome to the KSP Forums!

This is a very different little corner of the internet here.  We have a pretty friendly, helpful bunch of folk.  Space and science enthusiasts make up a large section of the members.

Happy landings!

Aspiring professor of Quantum and/or Astrophysics here!

• 1 month later...