• 0

What was that mod called?


It is a graphical mod, It makes the sky completely black if you are near bright surfaces (realism kinda) instead of stock stars, let's say near Mun's surface. It also makes planets visible, so you can see differently sized dots (depends on a planet size) while orbiting something else or even landed. In settings of it you can also turn on function which allows you to hover over the planet in the sky and see it's name.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.