Bigg Badd Boii (AKA Ultimate Challenge)

GRS

The Ultimate Challenge...A massive boulder...whoever beat it literally beat the game, and i'm currently into it.

Here's The current Challenge Thread.

Spoiler

Simone : *stares at the VAB from the astronaut complex during midnight*

Jeb : Hi mate, what are you doing ???

Simone : i'm bored...

Jeb of what ???

Simone : of our programs...they're so easy...

Jeb : ask them a Jool 5.

Simone : *Glares at Jeb for a while* we did that...TWICE with Val too.

Jeb : umm...so what you really want...???

Simone : *whispers* An...Ultimate...Challenge...

Jeb : NANI !!!!!! (WHAT !!!!!)

Simone : no worries, i'll be taking Bill and Bob now, and there will be NO ISRU !!!

Next Morning...

Simone : Gene, may i ask you a favor ???

Gene : Umm...yes, what is it ???

Simone : Is 2+2=4, Will we do a Non ISRU Grand Tour ??? (Clickbaiting because he's a genius)

Gene : Yes...WAIT WHA-

Simone : To Late...I'm telling Mortimer and Werhner now.

Later that Day

Mortimer : Oh no no no no this is bad...

Werhner : What's wrong Mort ???

Mortimer : I TOLD YOU OVER 9000 TIMES TO NOT CALL ME THAT !!!!!!!!.....Our fundings...The Government decided to not fund us anymore and appear to be more interested in "Stupid as Hell Celebrities" than our programs.

Werhner : *sigh* I wish there's a way to-

Simone : THERE IS A WAY TO GAIN THE GOVERNMENT'S ATTENTION !!!

Both : WHAT ?!?!?! YOU MEAN "THAT-YOU-KNOW-WHAT" (Non ISRU Grand Tour)

Simone : YEEEEESSSSS !!!!!!

Mortimer : But that has a ridiculous price tag ?!?!

Simone : No, we'll be using bare seats to cut funding, except our Eve Lander and Main Pod, and we'll be restoring The Launch Stage.

Werhner : Then it's settled, it'll take some "while" to get ready...Mortimer, you better share this to the public, we'll get a MASSIVE funding for our mission !!!

Mortimer : Piece of cake...i guess...

Werhner finished all the Landers, he later called Simone, Jeb, and their friends to discuss about the names, and where each of them will go to in the mission.

dNdnLuE.png

"Alright, here is The Eve Lander, it's 44 tons and will take a Kerbal to Eve surface and get to orbit with its own power from above 2100 meters ASL, who will get there and what shlould we call it ???" Werhner said.

"We can't let Simone hog all the glory, we'll show him what we can do !" Said Jeb, others replied "YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH", and Simone responded "Whatev, give me a break and i'll leave everything except Eve and Tylo to you guys, i'll call it 'Grizzly Reaper'".

1sFlHnP.png

"This is our Duna Lander, it will also Land on Vall, who wish to get there ???", Val replied "MEEEEHHHH, i'll be using that Lander all the way in this mission, i'll call it 'Vendetta' and i'll go with Duna, Ike and Vall".

JESmaSf.png

"This is our Moho Lander, we don't have to worry about electricity in Moho, it'll also be used around Eve system and Duna system, who wants to land it ???", Bill answered "Me, i'll land that on Moho, it'll be fun, i'll go to land on Gilly, Moho and Pol, and won't use anything but EVA pack to land on Pol, i'll call it 'Electra'".

Jt8q6Q9.png

"This is the Ion Lander, it will take on Eeloo, Mun and anything smaller, who wants it ???", Simone replied "Jeb and Bob will need that, i'll call it 'Megawatt'".6CH3NUk.png

"Our best Laythe Lander up to date, who wants ???", Jeb replied "Yes, me, like Simone said, Bob and i'll need the Megawatt, i'll call this 'Hex' and i'll go to Dres, Eeloo and Laythe, Bob will go to Mun, Minmus and Bop".

oipBPno.png

"Simone...how are you going to call your private Tylo Lander ???", Simone answered "Big Boi it is".

ASXwqsk.png

"This is how the smaller recoverable Landers being recovered. Simone, you have my trust and you're allowed to recover The Landers" Said Werhner, which Simone agreed hesitatelessly.

-Mothership : (2 Types)

Mercury (Moho and everything else, has only 1 or 2 Landers attached to it, released in Eve).

Joologist (Jool 5, bigger Mercury with real pods, more engines, more tanks and has 4 Landers attached to it).

-Lifter : Sheep v3 Ascent Stage (AKA Chimera).

bGg0OqU.png

Conclusion

5 Kerbals to a WHOLE Kerbolar System Tour and back...With NO ISRU !!!

Landings for each Kerbals :

-Simone Kerman (9) : Eve, Tylo. (+Anziephus, Spade, Putto, Ovis, Shrek, Lotus, Duran)

-Jebediah Kerman (9) : Dres, Laythe, Eeloo. (+Ebenus, Rheis, Arane, Nuu, Akel, Nuuma)

-Valentina Kerman (8) : Duna, Ike, Vall. (+Pherph, Tekcate, Dhar, Vra, Dauble)

-Bill Kerman (8) : Gilly, Moho, Pol. (+Epam, Oorma, Phoe, Flo, Durus)

-Bob Kerman (8) : Mun, Minmus, Bop. (+Eiwei, Tekili, Tekova, Mez, Es)

Edited by GRS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

rzvOKgr.png

Werhner later told Simone that there were some Linkage mistakes, which will be disastrous in the future, so Simone and his friends landed the whole thing and relaunched a new, better ones, the mission will begin with Simone and Bill going to Eve, Gilly and possibly Moho.

Chapter 1-Below Kerbin

dsfLkAe.png

Simone Launched the Powerful Sheep v3.

H0njNip.png

Sheep v3 is a cutting edge, capable of taking 5 Kerbals everywhere in The Kerbolar system with most of itself to spare.

onbOAtB.png

Commencing Orbital Injection.

zKxA2Cx.png

The Chimera Lifter is later being restored for the sake of their budget, It was Simone's Idea.

uNqxV3W.png

Eventually, the Lifter is now recovered, Simone is now ready to conquer the whole system.

0vamVgK.png

Simone starts with Eve, he also brought Bill for Gilly and Moho.

ee2GzSD.png

They also set up an Eve encounter.

8bpfuPH.png

Hi Eve ! Nice to meet you !

LErGwz4.png

Capturing around Eve.

IAaUEQA.png

Simone told Bill to leave as he tries to Aerobrake his way down, he also told Bill to pick him up later, which he agreed.

DgmErsp.png

"Thanks for ordering me to leave Simone, I'll be fried till I'm dead if you Aerobrake that thing while I'm still above you", said Bill.

Simone replied, "It's also to save Delta V".

Yq4P7Ak.png

After the Aerobrakes reduced his Apoapsis, he lit the engines for the last time to lower his Orbit into the Apoapsis of 3200 Km, he also lowered Periapsis into 55 Km Above Sea Level.

uReAicJ.png

After some wait and a Small Vector Ignition, Simone is now ready to Plant his Flag and leave Eve.

VgJMZbH.png

"Tengen Toppa Aerospace was here".

jZEBPUf.png

Eve Ascent.

HfVzfZO.png

Ascent was quite uneventful, Simone reached an Orbit with barely any Delta V.

"Bill, can you pick me up now ?"

"Yes Commander !"

lzeJeHx.png

"Your Uber is on Da Wae", Sneered Bill...

Everyone else who are waiting in The Main Hub burst laughing at it, while Simone only did a slight smirk.

DWhCKqB.png

As Bill reached him, Simone de-orbited The remains of Grizzly Reaper.

z2DaGZz.png

Soon, both head to Gilly, Bill also requested if they can just land the Whole Mercury.

"Yes, go for it Bill...", replied Simone.

BHHJgIy.png

They later set an encounter to Gilly.

GzBY8AG.png

Simone gives Bill the Flag and the authority to plant it.

4yEzdo9.png

"Bye Gilly...thanks for having a Low Gravity...!", said Bill...

SMBeGiT.png

Maneuvers plotted, now they're going to the hottest destination.

"YAYYY !!! SUNGRAZERS, WE'RE COMIN !!!!!", Said Bill.

"No, we're not shielded enough from Heat, and don't have enough Fuel", said Simone.

saRgJdc.png

"*sigh*...Simone and his Gravity Assist Complex...", said Bill.

rdwgt6T.png

"Shut up Bill, your only task now is to land on Moho before we go to the Jool System", replied Simone.

swjzEyH.png

Capturing at Moho(le owner).

zpx4nce.png

"Now land on Moho so we can return later", said Simone, which Bill replied with a salute before he Undocks and try to Land on Moho.

wCoXVZ7.png

Bill plants the iconic Flag of Tengen Toppa Aerospace.

1pNhK3O.png

After a not so Eventful Ascent, Bill reunites with Simone to go home.

RKeZ6kv.png

"Bye Moho...", said both as they leave Moho.

X6Hx3QR.png

"An Eve assist and we'll be home", said Simone with Bill trying to hold his Laughter.

rsj0BVd.png

Flying through Eve.

YwhceuN.png

"Hi Vall ! Hi Bob ! Wish you're ready to do a shift change !", said Simone via their Radio.

ft2XZkk.png

With Simone and Bill docked, now Vall and Bob has to replace them...

Edited by GRS

Chapter 2-Neighbors of the Habitable

"No worries Commander, have some rest, Me and Bob'll go ahead and do our part".

"Thanks Val, i know i can always trust you..."

"Hey Val, where should we go next ?"

"Mun it is..."

5OGviU1.png

The two went to Mun shortly afterwards...

MjYRm5W.png

"CAREFUL WITH THE LANDING BOB !!! DON'T BE LIKE IN THE SIMULATION WHERE YOU BROKE THE LANDER !!!!!", said Val before Velocity Difference made her drift away from Bob's Megawatt.

oGWZjqo.png

Bob leaves his Landing site in the Mun and tries to reunite with Val in the Orbit.

byhq2ya.png

"See ? You can count on me...", said Bob with a slightly arrogant tone.

0WerGnH.png

"Wait...are we going to the right direction ? I thought we're going to go to something Orange ?"

"We are...Bob...and by that i meant Duna"

"Wait...I thought you were referring to The Main Hub...?"

"Silly Scientist", Val sneers while Bob seems to look angry.

NAOatsU.png

"There comes Duna, Bob, please hang on tight"

BRcewaP.png

"Wait...what do yo- WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Screamed Bob hysterically.

NVwuFdr.png

"Ready for a round 2 ?!?!", said Val excitedly.

"NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", screamed Bob hysterically.

XeBaJne.png

"K Bob, I'm off !!!", said Val as she descends to Duna.

wcQP8gA.png

By using a pair of Chutes, Val descends to the Surface of Duna with style.

KTtZq4W.png

"Yeah Duna, Can't say if i could return to you for a Short while after"

d0SycbK.png

Post a not so eventful Ascent.

T1mYXIR.png

Then they leave Duna to grab a new Flag.

o0Nr4Yt.png

New Flag grabbed, Val and Bob proceeds to land on Minmus and Ike Later, The Vendetta is later Docked as it won't be needed for a short while.

mRtdYgk.png

Mun assist to Save fuel and Ignition time.

qA2bQ3r.png

"Aye, Bob, see that Flats ?"

"Yeah ?"

"That was where Commander took me and Jeb to land on Minmus, can you try Landing there ?"

"I'll try"

Y4BZWyS.png

"Nicely done Bob", said Simone from the Communication Radio.

py2MB2d.png

"Duna again ? Okay, no choice then...", said Bob as he knows what will happen next.

fu0fhwi.png

This time...an Ike Gravity assist was used to gain a Duna Orbit.

fhT6xI9.png

"Why hassling with that Aerobrake when we can just use Ike assist ?"

"Bob...can you please stop your fear to Aerobrakes ?"

CXdo6wD.png

Val used Megawatt to land on Ike after Bob's permission.

0Ldbvzf.png

Ike...check !

OmMCwTo.png

Back to Kerbin...

iC5tjoM.png

After an uneventful return, Val and Bob returned, with Jeb ready to replace Bob...

Edited by GRS

He is...he was the one who went to Dres in a double Round Trip, the Commander for the 200 Kerbal mission and The one who also land on Arkanus and deal with its painful 1.7 Gees, and now, he's chosen to be the leader of this mission, and the one who tackle the biggest, baddest 2 (Eve and Tylo).

Chapter 3-Dwarf Planets

In the Ground...Mortimer has gained 2.5 Million Roots from Promotion via all possible media he could think of, everything seem normal...until one day...a sea of Kerbals began accumulating in front of the KSC, someone important came...and he came out with 2 other Kerbals, which appear to be his guards.

"Y-Y-You must be...President Kyle Kerman ?!?!?!", said Mortimer very nervously, as he never seen anyone like Kyle or any other Kerbalites (Kerbal Elites).

"Indeed...i believe you are Mortimer Kerman...KSC's Leader of Economical Sector", replied Kyle calmly.

"C-C-C-Come in !", said Mortimer who asked Kyle and his guards to come into his office in the KSC.

"Hmm...you told me that you want to raise your Program's rating...right ?", said Kyle.

"Umm...yes...you could probably look at that document on my table, that's what I'm planning to do at this very moment...", replied Mortimer.

"Ok...I'll read it out loud...Kerbal...i want you to write that down...", said Kyle who's about to read Mortimer's document.

"Yes sir !!!", said Kerbal Kerman, one of Kyle's guards.

"Ultimate Challenge...Sheep v3...Mostly reusable...Costs 2.4 Million Roots...Led by Simone Kerman...yes...this is great...i like it...", said Kyle with an admiring tone.

"S-S-So...how many will you fund us ?", said Mortimer nervously.

"Lets see...Ultimate Challenge is no easy work...the creative name should attract more attention...and the mission is led by Simone Kerman, i know him very well...he's a Cunning Genius with Top notch piloting skills...so, i believe this will make an interesting mission to publish...so i think i should give you...25 Million Roots, i might only give you 7.5 Million if it weren't for Simone and his Cunning Strategy, I'll give you those as the mission is all done...Here's my Phone Number, call me when you're done", said Kyle before leaving with his guards, leaving Mortimer freezing and pale, as he never expect to being paid for more than 5 Million Roots in one transaction.

lT5d8zb.png

Meanwhile...in space...Jeb boarded the Mercury Mothership and preparing to go...

"Hey Jeb...where should we go ?", asked Val.

"Dres...", answered Jeb.

"Oh...that exciting world ? Ok...Dres...here we come !!!", said Val excitedly.

cobimz3.png

Later...they both left Kerbin's SOI...only to find an exceptionally long Maneuver burn...

OFaHUvx.png

Plotted capture for Dres.

NCxrLqA.png

After capturing...they later notice Dres in a closer angle, it's in fact...nice...

KbD1DSF.png

"Jeb...are you sure about landing on the Kliff ???", asked Val.

"Totally fine...", answered Jeb.

EoqhihY.png

"There you are...Dres Kliff..."

ystZzTq.png

"Nicely done Jeb...i have to admit, that's the best Dres Landing spot I've ever seen...", said Simone from the radio.

kPnr8mk.png

Jeb reunites with Val and returns to the Main Hub.

fTx9oV9.png

"BYE DRES !!! I BET COMMANDER SIMONE STILL GOT PLANS ON YA !!!"

jfa1Nng.png

Attempting to capture in Kerbin.

42FHhGV.png

Eventually...they made it to the Main Hub...Jeb grabs a new flag and refuels before moving on to Eeloo...

H4BoBP0.png

Onwards to Eeloo...

TWbNYHh.png

Jool assist plotted to ease Eeloo transfer...

kWE6ne8.png

"That's how close Jool can take us to...we have to encounter Eeloo ourself now", said Jeb.

9B4p5WS.png

Eeloo capture...

OhWMU8p.png

Jeb departs to land on Eeloo.

caiNe6B.png

"Yeah...baby...now lets head home and go to Jool", said Jeb.

bSCtIxr.png

Jool assist to help our descend.

sFyg5Qj.png

"BYE JOOL !!! WE'LL BE BACK SOON !!!"

PdpcIxI.png

Kerbin encounter.

TRBfRIM.png

"We're back Commander !", said Jeb.

"Awesome...now lets start building the Joologist Mothership", replied Simone.

Chapter 4-Jool 5

QPQr8Ss.png

Simone and Jeb began constructing the Joologist Mothership.

After seeing that those two worked hard, Val and Bill goes to aid them, even Bob despite it's a very little help.

pJhkAQr.png

"Last piece incoming...", said Bill as he brings the main pod of Sheep v3.

Y8L4fJE.png

The Joologist is fully docked, but not properly arranged...

sc6KvfG.png

Now it's properly arranged, in fact, Bob also helped on that part.

T0WT5xL.png

"To Jool and BEYOND !!!", said Simone.

MGR1VQD.png

A Mun Gravity assist was used to leave Kerbin's SOI.

8XiVmZe.png

"BYE KERBIN !!! HOPE WE CAN STILL SEE YOU AGAIN !!!"

"Should we do a K-E-K-K-J ?", asked Simone to his crew.

"Do it, i hate long burns...", said Val.

"Normally, i don't really enjoy this...but go on...", said Bill, who doesn't really enjoy Gravity assists.

NHcp5u7.png

Eve Assist.

dfGXJC1.png

"HI EVE !!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE !!!"

wd8Y3vF.png

To greatly improve Kerbin assist efficiency, Simone matched Kerbin's Inclination.

afwJlie.png

Kerbin assist 1.

nGoqnrJ.png

"Hi again Kerbin !!!"

2tceuVQ.png

Kerbin assist 2.

UK6OmWW.png

"BYE KERBIN !!! FOR REAL THIS TIME !!!"

LiKjoF3.png

"Now we have a Joolar encounter..."

V7vFHd4.png

Plotted Trajectory to capture around Jool and gain a fairly cheap Tylo capture.

dE6RS2D.png

"Nice to meet you Laythe...I'll land on you later...", said Jeb.

LAEce7L.png

"Alright everyone...here's the plan...Me and 3 of us will go down to a low Tylo orbit, while one will stay in The Mothership, who wish to stay ?", asked Simone to his team.

"I'll stay...", said Val as she prepares to move out.

Uwc5Uah.png

Tylo came closely and in sight.

NSsrZgU.png

Coming closer to Tylo, capturing now...

8TYgBaD.png

"TAKE CARE VAL !!!", said Simone before he left her alone.

"YEAH !!! TAKE CARE AS WELL COMMANDER !!!", said Val to Simone before he drift away.

f0F5bFD.png

Simone fearlessly lands on Tylo.

jnXuG1z.png

"Row row fight the powah", said Simone while muting the radio temporarily.

lZYgpyn.png

"Had to be careful...This Big Boi has a very thin Margin..."

bfRpNct.png

(Dark picture, use high Brightness) Simone reunites with the Descending part of the Mothership.

B3LdZai.png

"Don't worry Val...were coming...", said Simone in the radio after plotting a high Orbit Rendezvous with Val.

ZkQYG84.png

As soon as they Rendezvous-ed successfully, they left Tylo...

SdtNb3P.png

And plotted a Vall assist to get to Laythe.

nhDcqAh.png

"Thanks Vall...can't wait to land on you...", said Val.

r4dXhdC.png

Laythe encounter.

vfkWmdn.png

"Hi Laythe...lets put another flag on you", said Jeb who want to land there, he landed there during the Sheep v2 mission with Val.

b59QTGH.png

A bit of re-arrangement is done to grab the Laythe Lander and descend to low Orbit, leaving the tanks like in Tylo.

hn6AP07.png

Multiple burns allowed the Mothership to be ready to release Jeb and the Hex Laythe lander.

8fUxT7a.png

Jeb plotted an Aerobrake that should get him to a convenient landing zone.

TGXURfG.png

"This feels kinda hot...", said Jeb as the entry starts to burn him a bit.

xJpu6Ep.png

Jeb descends in Parachute power.

OcgdyyQ.png

"Laythe feels so fresh to look at...no wonder why Mortimer released a Product called "Laythe Freshner"...heheheh..."

akbZYoh.png

Laythe ascent.

uTsWLsC.png

Then Jeb switched to a Second stage.

DkEFARe.png

And eventually...his EVA Pack.

2dsPICR.png

After a whole complicated Rendezvous, Jeb waves to Laythe as a goodbye.

4wR0prH.png

After moving around a lot...a Vall encounter has occured...

ZaeFqb4.png

Vall capture.

uWVcGqC.png

Now...the Gravity well is Shallow enough for The Mothership to descend completely.

JRBem3W.png

"Time to land on you...Vall...", said Val as she took the Vendetta Lander to land.

oIOn0WE.png

Val on Vall...

LURrT9A.png

"Sorry Vall, but i have to go !", said Val as she leaves her Landing site.

LTNAj4O.png

Multiple Oberth burns were required to escape.

ilSs1je.png

Bye Vall.

coM56MY.png

Tylo assist to reach Bop.

iFfcd9H.png

Hi Tylo...thanks...

VJ2qqZ1.png

After some annoying burns...The crew made it to Bop.

i0GD9Ia.png

Gravity well is so shallow that Simone wrap things up in one burn.

PqDHgb5.png

"Good Luck Bob !", said Jeb as Bob moves away with his Megawatt to land.

chK18Lg.png

"Yeah...Bob to Bop...comparably nice to Val to Vall...this site is quite comfy as well...", said Bob.

Bt6cu70.png

As Bob reunites with everything else, Simone and his crew moved to Pol.

UEWxqLZ.png

Cya Bop...

gCAjdhS.png

Matching Pol Inclination.

4AcXa64.png

Excellent easy encounter.

u1gs2WF.png

Pol capture...

LPWEPQa.png

"Bill ? What are you doing ?", asked Simone when Bill bailed out without the Lander.

"I'm trying to land on EVA", answered Bill.

52zhJvj.png

"Heh...in your face...Gene...who said an EVA Landing is Impossible ?"

W3HzhuV.png

Semi automatic Ascent Rendezvous Trajectory.

mBzjrE6.png

"Excellent job Bill...now where should we go next ? We still got around 20 Km/s worth of Delta V and some spare Xenon", said Simone.

"Some places..." replied Jeb.

Edited by GRS

1 hour ago, Mars-Bound Hokie said:

Man. How many prototypes did it take for you to make a working design?

Tylo Lander took at least 3 Iterations including this one.

Jool Mothership took 2 Iterations.

Eve Lander around 4.

Others are rather easy to make.

Chapter 5-Uncharted Lands (Coming Soon)

Confirmed Planet Mods : Anziephus, Tekcate, End, Trans-Keptunian, Some parts of KPE.

(Part 5 will cover Anziephus, Tekcate and one of KPE)

Chapter 5-Uncharted Lands

sP6PIvS.png

After a long enough wait...Simone and his friends are going off from Pol...

usN7LtW.png

Eventually, they descended very close to Jool for a Final Oberth Burn.

qB28mwz.png

3 Major moons as we left.

TS0xeCm.png

"Such a big fat ring !", stated Jeb as he sees Anziephus for the very first time.

iYRFxR8.png

Capture burn, took so long as there was too many Relative Velocity to shave in one burn with All those Ions and only a pair of RTGs.

tKxdyE2.png

"Good luck Commander !", said Jeb.

wp43o28.png

"Heheheh...this is Great...", said Simone to himself.

ecqYsi6.png

His Rendezvous skills are improving in this mission as well.

iywGzR9.png

Then they headed to Epam.

dbMM5sA.png

"They said Epam's Gravity is lower than Gilly's, lets have fun...", said Simone to his crew.

dZHGjWs.png

"Yeah...super fun...i always want to see the whole Mothersheep", said Jeb.

TjQwYzG.png

One massive burn to Vertically escape Epam.

pN41TV6.png

Moving on to Ebenus.

nJLRag5.png

Capture was cheap as the gravity well is rather shallow around Anziephus.

hSGZRmY.png

"Bye Jeb...Good luck !", said Val as Jeb descends to Ebenus.

hBYyRdH.png

Flag Planted...

08fnObZ.png

The crew learnt a lot about the semi automatic Rendezvous as Simone taught them how to do it...

ObiG7Oj.png

Onwards to Ebenus.

KwdI3YW.png

"Wait...we WAS on Ebenus...i believe you meant Eiwei", said Bob.

"My bad..." said Val.

djg8d9L.png

Everything else wasn't so Eventful, so we skipped to the part where The Mothersheep landed on Eiwei.

dl7zwAI.png

One giant Vertical burn to leave.

L7AKgd5.png

"Bye Eiwei !!!"

XnGhuot.png

Soon, they came to Pherph.

jcKrFoe.png

Val proceeds to land on Pherph.

2yGRoZb.png

Flag planted.

vDQunuE.png

Final approach to the Sheep.

ckLnsGA.png

Escaping randomly to get a highly Eccentric orbit around Anziephus.

x5TiAXt.png

"By Pherph", said Jeb.

IbFYWVX.png

After an Oberth Burn, Simone and his friends bids farewell to Anziephus.

d2U34p3.png

Using a Jool assist to reach Dres.

EmEzzg4.png

"Hi Jool ! It's been a while..."

aWVevdb.png

Matching Dres' Inclination.

wNVGwxT.png

Dres encounter, and it has a moon called Spade...

yN5hws2.png

Capturing in a strange angle to match Spade's Inclination since we came.

ShVMbLR.png

"It looks excellent for something it Orbits...", said Bill.

K6LqaBi.png

"Gravity here is so light that we can barely stay on the Surface"

TjVB64r.png

"Last but not least...Flag" ,stated Simone.

ZQv6eF9.png

"Bye Dres ! Bye Spade !"

SEyWik8.png

Kerbin assist to lower our Orbit quickly.

QZjpgS4.png

"No worries Kerbin...We'll be back in a jiffy !!!"

bXRJI5F.png

Getting a Tekcate encounter.

4hl7pOs.png

Ello...Tekcate...

Hh0tqM7.png

Val decided to land on Tekcate.

5ppFWiV.png

And plants a flag as She reaches the Ground.

q3FGIFt.png

"This method to dock is so fun", stated Vall, which Simone and Jeb agreed.

h3roqgj.png

Onwards to Tekili.

R4tming.png

"Heheheh...time to land Horizontally now...", said Simone in his mind.

nEafkpF.png

"*sigh*...that Madlad...he can't stop to amaze himself...", stated Bob while planting the flag.

DQhwfBl.png

Horizontal big burn to escape Tekili.

OsiPh9V.png

Soon, a Tekova transfer was done, Simone directly targets Tekova in a collision Trajectory.

2zlj5bt.png

But that doesn't matter as they landed anyways...

tukcA7Z.png

Massive Vertical Tekova escape burn.

xnQbhd5.png

Bye Tekova !

B1SM0q9.png

Bye Tekcate !!!

PIlT5PT.png

Initializing Capture burn.

9gysbnV.png

Matching Inclinations with the Main Hub...

BSVMlt3.png

"Phew...that was exhausting...but we're finally home..."

i13t2vQ.png

"We're finally docked...this Endeavor is no joke...We'll see how much is it's limit once we landed on at least 32 Worlds...", said Simone.

Edited by GRS

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.