Everything Keeps Blowing Up

So here is my problem..... I have a modded install, with vessel mover, (KSP 1.6). Now when I move stuff from launch i'm good. Until I try to launch another craft. Then the first blows up. I got around this for a minute there, by moving my first craft, then spawning other vessels around it. But when I go back and launch anything no matter what everything else explodes. Tried re-install with a fresh install. And re-install with fresh mod downloads. My current mod list is:

- BDArmory Cont.

- Burn Together

- Camera Tools

- Chatterer

- Community Category Kit

- Community Resource Pack

- Easy Vessel Switch

- Improved Chase Camera

- JDSA

- KAS

-Kerbal Engineer

- KIS

- KSP-AVC

- Module Flight Integrator

- Physics Range Extender

- Planetary Base Inc

- REPO Soft Tech

- TAC Life Support

- Vessel Mover

- KSP Mod File Localizer

- Mod Manager

Thank you to anyone that can help, it is much appreciated.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, phreakshow said:

So here is my problem..... I have a modded install, with vessel mover, (KSP 1.6). Now when I move stuff from launch i'm good. Until I try to launch another craft. Then the first blows up. I got around this for a minute there, by moving my first craft, then spawning other vessels around it. But when I go back and launch anything no matter what everything else explodes. Tried re-install with a fresh install.

Thank you to anyone that can help, it is much appreciated.

so you have a situation which would need more info to assist you with.. you can start with a fresh install (squad folder only) and attempt to duplicate the scenario and add a mod's to see when this develops however even with this info a log would give the details needed to help with the why.

hope this helps

Jammer-TD

Edited by Jammer-TD
trimmed post's quote

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.