ZooNamedGames

Requesting Craft For YT Combat Series

6 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Awesome work, and I'm so glad this hasn't been forgotten. I can't wait to see your Russian fleet. Part counts would be great for all these ships though.

Subs are hard, but if you'll make an aesthetic frame (that can work with BDAc weaponry such as silos and torpedo pods) I'll use mods like Sink Em or whatever it's called and allow it to be a sub that way, if a sub is needed at all.

Ok, remaining things I need-

• Ground Vehicles (MBTs, SAM vehicles, AA gun vehicles)
  • Structures/Buildings (as crafts)- examples;
    • Radar Stations
    • Fuel Silos
    • Oil Rigs
    • Pillbox
    • etc etc

Once I have that, I should be ready to go.

I don't have KSP open right now, but if i remember correctly:

Frigates are somewhere around 200-300 parts.

Cruisers are around 300-400 parts.

Fissouri is around 630 parts.

Nimitz is around 600 parts.

Alright, ill get some sub's built then.

Other than the oil-rig, the base building pack should have the rest and the SAM vehicles where included in the first aircraft pack.

Stuff like the MBT's, AA vehicles and others shouldn't take too long as i have a bunch of them already, they just need some editing.

Offshore oil-rig complex "Kerbal Alpha"

Spoiler

pikyJDq.png

4obuXns.png

w7tNL18.png

JiZYWZo.png

WHdQKcK.png

Coming in at 206x174x77m and over 1100 parts, this oil-rig complex is one of the more giant builds i have done, and also one of the more challenging and time consuming ones.

At first i started with a "Deepwater Horizon" style oil-rig. Soon after i started building it, i noticed that the part-count would be colossal, so i started using tweak-scale. I had built quite a lot of it when i decided that i wanted a different style of rig, so i chose the "Sleipner A", a platform operated by Statoil in the Norwegian sector of the North-Sea.

I decided to go all the way with the platform, and also build the Sleipner B and Sleipner T platforms that are connected to it.

I also have the main rig as a separate craft, and the smaller platforms should be quick and easy to turn into their own little separate rigs, as they are built on top of the monoprop tanks, incase the complex is a little too large for your liking. Unfortunately it is impossible for me to do a structural test of the entire complex as it doesn't fit on the runway, nor can i do a flotation test as i don't have hyper-edit or anything like that. But, i can pretty safely say that the rig is likely going to stay afloat just fine, as experience has taught me that as soon as you scale up a part, it's bouyancy tends to immediately reach a level of "literally unsinkable".

And just as a bonus:

Shallow-water Explorer (incomplete)

Spoiler

xbwa6tY.png

My original design that was based on the Deepwater Horizon. If you want, i can finish the build on this one and release it as-well.

I'll release the rig with a future pack, weather it be the Russian fleet or the ground forces.

1 hour ago, SuperStock said:

im on xbox ksp it will be stock but i shall work on some aircraft and be back

I'm sure your builds will be great but I don't know if you can transfer console builds to PC (which I am). As a result, I don't know if I will be able to utilize your builds.

Also welcome to the forums!

KF-01 Harrier

Spoiler

LxiJ8te.png

RsZFoKJ.png

K5alAIi.png

Remember when i said that landing on the Nimitz was a bit challenging...well, no need to worry about that anymore.

The harrier has good maneuverability/stability on normal and hover modes, and is quite fast as-well.

someone remind me to share my F-15 ACTIVE fighting replica here... (stock+bda)

35 minutes ago, HB Stratos said:

someone remind me to share my F-15 ACTIVE fighting replica here... (stock+bda)

Share it?... You didn't specify when to remind you.

KHB-2500 Skyfall

W1Jthdz.png

Decided it was time to include something a little bigger and more original to the mix.

In this case a bit of a "what if you took the TU-95 and AN225 and mixed them together" style super-bomber, or doomsday-bomber as i like to call it.

I wanted the bomber to have heavy defensive armaments, and a secondary command/AWACS aircraft capability.

It has a wingspan of over 80m and a length of over 70m.

And don't worry, i plan on removing the turboprops (airplane+) and replacing them with inverted wheesleys on the one i send you...unless of-course you want me to keep them there.

And here are a few more picks of the aircraft

Spoiler

jng84En.png

Flaps and spolers included.

I7pUdvL.png

To make sure the enemy attacker is properly destroyed.

VYxwQqg.png

A nice view of the side.

bdB1Hft.png

And a view from the top as-well

4 hours ago, kapteenipirk said:

KHB-2500 Skyfall

W1Jthdz.png

Decided it was time to include something a little bigger and more original to the mix.

In this case a bit of a "what if you took the TU-95 and AN225 and mixed them together" style super-bomber, or doomsday-bomber as i like to call it.

I wanted the bomber to have heavy defensive armaments, and a secondary command/AWACS aircraft capability.

It has a wingspan of over 80m and a length of over 70m.

And don't worry, i plan on removing the turboprops (airplane+) and replacing them with inverted wheesleys on the one i send you...unless of-course you want me to keep them there.

And here are a few more picks of the aircraft

Hide contents

jng84En.png

Flaps and spolers included.

I7pUdvL.png

To make sure the enemy attacker is properly destroyed.

VYxwQqg.png

A nice view of the side.

bdB1Hft.png

And a view from the top as-well

Bloody brilliant and an artistic masterpiece as always.

8 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Bloody brilliant and an artistic masterpiece as always.

Posted (edited)

Air transport wing

Spoiler

KTP-200

Spoiler

YZn8oB8.png

QFMryYg.png

A medium sized turboprop powered passenger aircraft for ferrying crew between bases around Kerbin.

Perhaps a little oversized for it's type, but i like it.

KTP-50

Spoiler

oAASmB8.png

The transport from witch i built all the other transports, minus the KTP-200 obviously.

KTP-130 Hercules

Spoiler

PdY4rU5.png

Just like with the shipping containers, you just gotta ask, what's a series like this without a C-130 Hercules in it.

I decided to toy around with the Hercules a bit and create some extra version that have also been around in real-life.

zGCL2Dx.png

TUYLM7d.png

A nice little gunship modification for anyone who want's to unload their cargo of ammunition mid-air.

And for those that want to land and takeoff from tiny airstrips, we also have a RATOL version.

ioAjFmI.png

I touched down about where the number 27 is. (you can see the brake rockets on the landing-gear pods).

PqYxJaI.png

Unfortunately i don't think it's enough to be able to land and takeoff from a football-field (even if you did a turn around), but id say it's still pretty good.

KTP-22 Rooster

Spoiler

ub6uzAS.png

A turboprop powered giant for carrying loads of stuff around.

KTP-76 Candid

Spoiler

qsmt1zq.png

Pretty-much just the KTP-50's 4-engined Russian cousin.

Allied navy expansion

Spoiler

La fayette

Spoiler

OKcOQ24.png

Europe's latest and greatest in naval design, one of those new fangled French stealth frigates. *DISCLAMER*, we actually have no idea if the stealth features work at all.

Kongo

Spoiler

G6t4cgv.png

RZzdct2.png

Japans latest and greatest with a few additions. We decided it would be a good idea to use the new Kongo class GMD's the Allied fleets new command ship, so a second mast with additional comms equipment was added for that purpose,

Our newest arrival to the allied side is Japan, with some naval and air-transportation support.

I figured the series could use some cargo/transport aircraft, so i made a few of them.

Prop powered planes where something i wanted to do since the moment i started this, and this time i couldn't help myself. So, you will need airplane+ to use the transport aircraft.

I mentioned in an earlier post i wanted to build them, and now i built them. The French La fayette and the JMSDF Kongo.

Edited by kapteenipirk