Hello

Grogs

Hi all,

I just picked up the KSP and Making History bundle a couple months ago, and my only complaint about the game so far is that it takes up most of my free time. :P I grew up as a kid dreaming of Apollo missions, and this is the closest I think I'll ever come to being an astronaut. So far I have managed to land on both of Kerbin's moons and (just barely) Duna. For the last couple of weeks, I've been planning a Jool-5 mission and I hope to start on that soon. Right now I'm running the game unmodded. I have a list of mods that I want to install, but I've decided I'll run through the Jool-5 with the native tools before I start trying out mods. I've picked up quite a few tips from reading the forums and the wiki, and I've decided to join up. Anyway, no specific questions right now, but I'd just like to say thanks to all of you for the helpful advice and support.

Thanks,

Grogs

52 minutes ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum, @Grogs.

You can always justify the loss of free time as an education experience (it works for me).

Thanks. If only I could get work to see it that way and provide me with some educational assistance for my playing time. :cool: