How to upload pictures and .craft files?

securityinstruts

Was this question needed?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Well, was it?

• Yes.
    • No.

Hello all,
How could i attach picture of a craft and a craft-file in The Spacecraft Exchange? I can see that "insert other media"-button but I have no existing attachments and can't find a place to upload those attachments. For pictures imgur.com is suffient but where should i upload .craft files?

Reason for doing this would be to ask if people are having crashes etc in 1.6.1.2401 KSP version and 1.6.1 Making History with that craft since these weird no-error freezes have started to disrupt my system. I'm on Linux Mint 18 Sarah 64-bit with 4.4.0-135-generic kernel and using 410.78 Nvidia.

P.s. It would be nice that text after linking and naming a URL would not be in link color

P.s.s. since im completely green and Mod has to read this, could said Mod create poll for this post? simple yes/no answer to question "Was this question needed?" since didnt myself find guide about making polls :/

Welcome to the forum, @securityinstruts.

Kerbalx is a great site specifically built for uploading and sharing KSP craft files that many of us use. 

I can't help with the Linux problem but you might have more luck posting your issue here:
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/69-technical-support-pc-unmodded-installs/

As to 'if this question is needed' then yes if you need information.  It might also be useful for other members new to the forum.

Thank you for your reply and the link! :kiss:

Reason why i wanted that poll is to see if i'm just blind moron or are the answers "common knowledge" :wink: since didn't quickly find answers
Will share that vessel to try and  get people to try if it causes crashes for them, just one step in trying to figure out is it because my system, installation, craft or some sort of bug in the game before submitting anything resembling technical question.

Maybe need to go with the moron option since just learned how to make polls :D

Don't put yourself down too much, Mate.  We all started out as new users.

When it comes to most things in KSP I'm often reminded of the Dr Fink quote from the Simpsons:
"It should be obvious to the most dimwitted individual....who holds an advanced degree in hyperbolic topology".

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 6:47 PM, securityinstruts said:

Thank you for those kind words =D

Will try my best to learn things so you don't have to tolerate most noobish questions

We're all happy to help. As long as you do not insult The Kraken. No-one insults The Kraken. The Kraken knows all.