NaN Ship Kraken for specific vessel

Hi,

I'm running KSP 1.6 with a number of mods. Everything was going smoothly until I tried to load my science station orbiting Minmus. The station loads normally for a second, then disappears, showing 0 altitude and NaN velocity. Going back to the KSC, everything is shrouded in darkness. Other vessels will load, but with no planets in sight and odd graphical glitches. Quitting and restarting the game sets everything back to normal, sans Minmus science station. Before the NaN Kraken appears upon loading the Minmus station, all other vessels load normally. I have not tried unloading each mod to diagnose yet.

I have a number of quicksaves on this save file. Loading them one at a time shows that this only started happening with the station after I had docked with it for a tourism contract. This was a while ago and I'm loathe to lose the progress, especially without the guarantee that it won't happen again.

I would be happy to list my mods, but as the list is quite long, I don't feel like typing them out by hand. Is there any way I can export a text file of the list from CKAN or something?

6 hours ago, kumquat said:

I would be happy to list my mods, but as the list is quite long, I don't feel like typing them out by hand. Is there any way I can export a text file of the list from CKAN or something?

A screenshot will do. For the most part.

That bug cannot be fixed, it can omly be F5 F9-ed

12 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

A screenshot will do.

Gah. Why? I can think of at least 5 methods better than a screenshot.

6 hours ago, kumquat said:

Is there any way I can export a text file of the list from CKAN or something?

CKAN: File -> Export installed mods.
Post or link that, and link your log.

12 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

That bug cannot be fixed, it can omly be F5 F9-ed

That depends entirely on what is causing it.

Edited by steve_v

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.