Liquid fuel engines not functioning after timewarp.

Ok, Im fairly sure that this has been brought up before and Im 99% sure that this is in fact, a bug, but liquid fuel engines do not work after timewarp for me. I am using xbox one, and before you ask, yes, I have fuel, oxidizer, comms (using manned vehical aswell), electicity and... an engine. Engine works well up until the point where I engage timewarp. The altitude doesmt affect it either. Anyone with any other ideas?

Edit: This also occurs with xenon engine as far as I can tell.

Edited by Mac1415
New info

On 2/19/2019 at 7:00 PM, Mac1415 said:

Ok, Im fairly sure that this has been brought up before and Im 99% sure that this is in fact, a bug, but liquid fuel engines do not work after timewarp for me. I am using xbox one, and before you ask, yes, I have fuel, oxidizer, comms (using manned vehical aswell), electicity and... an engine. Engine works well up until the point where I engage timewarp. The altitude doesmt affect it either. Anyone with any other ideas?

Edit: This also occurs with xenon engine as far as I can tell.

Do you have full control. By that I mean you can spin around on the nav ball etc? If so I do not know what to the elk you check, electricity (I presume you already did) It may be a fuel line problem for example if you have a tank then a strut and then an engine it pay not flow so try attaching a fuel line and see if that works. 

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.