StupidAndy's Stupid Space Program!

StupidAndy

so I haven't played KSP since about 1.3, lets fix that

since I now have an actual computer and will be able to actually run things unlike on the laptop I used to use, I will be chronicaling my career and venture into the uncharted land of 2 KSP updates

although this may be abandoned and picked up again from time to time because my school has the homework policy of 2 grad schools combined, and then i have multiple band things, so be wary of this dying and being reborn every few weeks

also I don't always remember to take screenshots, so it may be a bit jumpy

I'll type up the modlist sometime when its not midnight

first few stuff: 

Spoiler

here's the first ship, Kornelius 1, pretty much a standard start

xoDzdfM.jpg

goes vroom, but vertical b3bEOmD.jpg

and splooshnKVMOt8.jpg

and then we go onto Kornelius 2, meant to go out of the atmosphere, but i remember i actually failed the first time somehow, so this is kinda more like Kornelius 2B3lemAi3.jpg

Experience Kornelius

JO0F7TV.jpg

its in the airyTzujzf.jpg

wait whatdf3e0Ls.png

maybe its the mods, might want to have that checked outTiLF3Xe.png

shiny...so shinyuenJsCH.png

and here i forgot to post Kornelius 3, so here's it in orbit without the boosters

E47NasE.png

Jeb wanted to put an egg in the front of the capsule so that he could have a nice meal when he landed, but was rejected for "safety reasons and common sense". really who needs those things?

1HkYiNI.jpg

slowly droppingqhY2XUi.jpg

and theres the first orbit thing

WbwtO5I.jpg

ok, now that thats done, we can get to the fun stuff, but im tired so no.

also ctrl-enter bad, but sometimes good

Edited by StupidAndy
ctrl-enter bad

alright-a-doodaly-doo, time for part 2

also i'm gonna put the different missions into different slides so you can skip all the boring parts, and if you're doing that, you might as well skip the entire thread

Stefan 1 - First Probey boi

Spoiler

i decided to launch a probe, not much really to talk about here

here's it in space5UVPU3P.jpg

here's it at the munKvp2vaW.png

and out you go44Lm5mp.png

Tourism: harder then it looks

Spoiler

so i got 2 contracts for bringing a total of 5 tourists into space, and after that, im never bringing another one into space unless they give me unlimited funds

i never got a picture of the rocket, but it is basically this one, but without the fairing on top, and replaced with the two capsules like in the picture under it

AxHBk9q.jpg

53rAkMW.png

we got an excited touristeAe6aTt.png

and also managed to land on top of the VAB after a failed launch somehowBRHi3ET.jpgbut not just any part of the vab, on the helipaduqncKlx.jpg

its probably the only time I will ever land on the helipad, and it wasnt even on purpose

me doing things on accident gets more stuff done then me doing things on purposer7FtDaX.jpg

Bill's kind of ok adventure!

Spoiler

we needed some more science for the space program, and Bob was forced  graciously volunteered to undertake a mission where he would stay in polar orbit for about a week in order to get all the delicious science from EVA reports

here's the rocketrd7qbqA.jpg

it goes up

flCqLBg.png

and Bob is kind of bored is extremely focused on completing his mission!hwGf92e.png

its going up still, so far so good1askJhM.jpg

here's a star (surprise, its you!)7U0Tz2C.png

and here's the capsule in all its glory

MlFQptQ.jpg

see Bob, when we control your mind you get up there, it'll be a lot more fun!6boTv0x.jpg

Rescue Contracts (we're only helping you so you work for us forever)

Spoiler

i needed kerbals in case Jeb decided to go on a grand space crusade and die, so here's a chance for some free kerbals

there's DuneyEG1OAt8.jpg

and (scientist who's name i forgot and am too lazy to check the game files to see)KhpUAXv.png

what are those dark spots that (scientist name) sees when landing back on kerbin? who knows! maybe you'll be the lucky kerbal to be forced over there to find out!tmgkpPg.jpg

oh wait nevermind, they're just dried up lake beds probably

yvESLIK.jpg

Than-01: communications probe that doesn't do anything

Spoiler

i got a contract to put a probe up into a high kerbin orbit, and i like funds, so why not?

rocket: AxHBk9q.jpg

probe:0HCJtaS.png

i had to get that delicious, delicious funds

SEA-1: we're watching you

Spoiler

so i got a contract from the CIA a totally respectable company that wanted to scan kerbin, and I was forced to graciously accepted for the free funds

and now i get to start using the 1.875(?)m parts! they're pretty good

3LtEOko.jpg

the Kornelius II (thats its name) goes vroomNNxtJPO.png

and here's a shady picture of the SEA-1, totally not blacked out for security purposes87zxCBZ.png

free money & science

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.