looking for mod for better kerbal eva/location management inside large spacechip

alien_wind

I'm not event sure what Im looking for exactly and if it exist but I encounter a problem every time I build a big complicated base with lots of parts and kerbal.

I play moded with kis/kas mks so I need to do a lot of movement and using the difffernt kerbals "mid-flight"

but the kerbal list is much larger than to use the little head figures and it's low 
also I need to look around for a specific kerbal and I don't know in which part I put him if I want him to eva from a specific hatch

so in summery if someone here is aware of a mod that helps with that id love to hear from you :)

50 minutes ago, alien_wind said:

thanks but it doesn't look like it's still supported
do you know of something more updated?

No, but there is an unofficial recompile there that runs on 1.6.1, or at least so I hear.

what I'm missing is this

either a eva button on the part where I can see kerbal(kis shows)

or see in which part he is in kerbal list(I've seen a list like in stock transfer but eva button but I'm not sure I got it)

-EDIT-

I've figured out now that when left clicking on a hatch(not the all part) it shows all kerbals in the part with option to eva this is mostly what I was looking for.

Edited by alien_wind

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.