Your profile picture must fight the profile picture of the user above you. Who would win?

Ultimate Steve

The ultimate secretary is a god-killer. She denies it but...

Your pitiful Tylo the Digger stands no chance against: Bane of Ice Cream gods, Creator of Random Technology Cosmic formations, and normal secretary Embodiment of universal Energy, Susie Sus-de-omnipotens-ie

you are almighty dead.

*Puts 8x Scope*

*Puts Suppressor*

*Puts Cheek Pad*

*Puts Quickdraw Extended Magazine*

*Snipes every single enemy*

Spoiler

1850893_2.jpg

Mine is an AWM anyway. Iconic especially in PUBG.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

Whatever you want...though Tylo The Digger is a stronger, more Massive version of Simon The Digger who's capable of altering fundamental rules of reality with his thoughts and killed an Incarnation of a Higher Universe, even kill a Universe if he used toomuch power, but i'll just say you win...

If possible, I wanna get outta this battle ASAP but why not give it one last chance?

Anonymous. No one knows him, but he knows the world. Especially coding. He's the master of villains of the cyber era, the 21st Century*, and his main job is nothing, but altering strings of codes. Including you guys**.

And he should take over the control of the Saguine Shards via alterations in the coding of @Fraston's Weapon Managing System.

Spoiler

*Basically the most relevant 'villain' to date.

**I'm meaning the Profile Pic subject here, not the real life of yourselves.

/\ Put a spoiler to not to disturb the aesthetics of the whole story.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
Touched up the story.

1 hour ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

The entirety of Canada mobilized against Anonymous? Considering Anonymous is almost entirely an ideal vs. a cohesive organization, it's tough to say who'd win.

But in war? Canada wins, easy.

Basically in terms if electronic warfare, experienced hackers (Including Anonymous) can hack through enemy nation's military data and extract some goodies to be used. Kinda like copycatting.

Just now, FahmiRBLXian said:

Basically in terms if electronic warfare, experienced hackers (Including Anonymous) can hack through enemy nation's military data and extract some goodies to be used. Kinda like copycatting.

Of course, but assuming all other nations are only spectators, and that Canada is allowed to extend the fronline to the nations of Anonymous' members, given enough time we can mobilize enough of the population to engage in suppression of the Anonymous movement by force, rather than covertly.

4 hours ago, lllmaxlvllll said:

Yup , you're done for.

That's a sweet album too. :D

As for my avatar, darkness and entropy will consume everything eventually. All things must fade to black.