Your profile picture must fight the profile picture of the user above you. Who would win?

Ultimate Steve

How would anyone stand a good chance against a divine being whose words reverse fate? It’s actually an honest question.

You are kinda sorta screwed instantly if they say that you are alive, or that you exist, or possibly if they say you are fighting them.

They real only way to fairly fight them would be to somehow disable their vocal cords and tongue, or knock them out.

Regarding that, I’d say that my profile picture would win unless your Kerbal has the intelligence to combat their ability.

5 hours ago, Fraston said:

How would anyone stand a good chance against a divine being whose words reverse fate? It’s actually an honest question.

You are kinda sorta screwed instantly if they say that you are alive, or that you exist, or possibly if they say you are fighting them.

They real only way to fairly fight them would be to somehow disable their vocal cords and tongue, or knock them out.

Regarding that, I’d say that my profile picture would win unless your Kerbal has the intelligence to combat their ability.

idek who the frick you are.

it does kinda ring a bell, but it misght just be similar, plenty of anime girls look the same.

14 minutes ago, VoidCosmos said:

My image is a supernova

It would explode Sagume Kishin the end...

...as well as basically everything.

Yeah a sudden supernova is definitely a difficult thing to prevent with words.

You definitely win this time.

7 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

therefore, I die by default because I have already lost against this before. 

Perhaps Hanson has the knowledge of how to defeat her in the 2nd try.

At least one can hope.

5 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

anime character

Either actual guess as to who it is, or a sarcastic joke from someone who knows who it is. Likely the former.

Edited by Fraston

Captain Kirk will negotiate with your Kerbal. Seeing as they are quite poor at flying rockets, it’ll end up flying towards the bridge. Kirk will order Mr. Sulu to lock and fire phasers. Sorry man. But the ksc will want to avenge the kerbals that were killed, so they’ll send up an armada of rockets. The Enterprise will fire again and again, but there’s just too many kerbals. They can’t reason with them. The top brass leaders are wacked out on kraken juice from the funeral for the first kerbals to be killed. After sustaining some minor damage, the Enterprise will warp away and fire from a distance, thus kicking the kerbals green butts. Sorry.

18 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Captain Kirk vs Invader Zim???
Oh yeah
While i don't know who would actually win... lol... I would pay serious money for front row tickets to watch the fight!!!   

Although a mastery of flying in tense situations may be helpful for another foe, once Sagume knows of Zim, it’s over. 

“Invader Zim will live for more than a few seconds.”

*loud explosion noises*

I REALLY want to watch that show! ;.;

If zim and his audio and light interpretation sensors detect the rocket first (which they will), then yes, for sure, you'll win. but without his fancy machines, then, maybe?

32 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Captain Kirk vs Invader Zim???
Oh yeah
While i don't know who would actually win... lol... I would pay serious money for front row tickets to watch the fight!!!

Yes

10 minutes ago, Fraston said:

Although a mastery of flying in tense situations may be helpful for another foe, once Sagume knows of Zim, it’s over. 

“Invader Zim will live for more than a few seconds.”

*loud explosion noises*

why did you have to post while I was typing?!? :mad:

anyways, you win, big boom do nothing.

Edited by Dirkidirk

6 minutes ago, Dirkidirk said:

why did you have to post while I was typing?!? :mad:

Ninja’d.:P

6 minutes ago, Dirkidirk said:

Anyways, you win, big boom do nothing.

Unless she isn’t expecting it of course. It does, however, have to be pretty close for a guaranteed win, judging by the terrifying durability of the Touhou girls.