Your profile picture must fight the profile picture of the user above you. Who would win?

Ultimate Steve

read it and weep

(pulled directly from here:https://steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Peridot)

Anatomical Separation: Peridot could separate sections of her limb enhancers by touching a lime-colored button at the zone she wants to remove.

Holographic Interface: Peridot could project a holographic touchscreen from the fingers of her right hand, in which she could control and connect to different forms of Gem technology, as well as use to search for specific data, and record logs.

Tractor Beam: Peridot could produce a light-green tractor beam from her left hand to move objects/people.

Blaster: Peridot could transform the fingers on her right arm into a blaster that could charge and fire an electrified energy ball that would explode on impact. Charging it for a second produces a shot powerful enough to blast through the ceiling of the Ancient Gem Colony Ship. Charging it for several seconds produces a large shot that can knock down a thick stone pillar, and has enough recoil to knock Peridot onto her back. Peridot appeared to have been unaware of this feature, expressing clear surprise upon her first using it.

Rapid Fire: Peridot is able to fire a large number of energy balls in rapid succession.

Helicopter Fingers: Peridot could expand the fingers of either hand and spin them rapidly enough to fly.

Wall-Scaling: Peridot could freely run up vertical walls without falling.

because yes

so i guess i go pew pew and blow up your rover

(and gems dont need air to live)

NOTE: my pfp is a newer version of peridot and such dosent include these things BUT! i can tack on meatal bending (BECAUSE YES NOW WATCH THE SHOW FOR CONTEXT)

Edited by peridoot
yes

Hmm, I think you might actually win. Sure, I have an awesome, innovative mobile tower crane, but it can only lift like 8 metric tons, and your tank weighs 27 metric tons. Plus the obvious: You have weapons, I have no armament. But... You can only go 42 km/h, while I can drive up to 80 km/h.

I guess I have to say you win. ;.; If only I had that G-BKF armored rescue crane, then I would be invincible!

22 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

I think I lose!

@Ben J. Kermancould just roll over Jeb so... :sad:

Sometimes when im bored i move moons to random planets and mabye i can crush you with a moon, or a planet, or a star

Edited by ffx

I dunno. The m3 Lee has a 75mm main gun and a 37mm secondary. You also have about 51mm of frontal armour so unless that’s angled I could probably get a bottle of vodka through using magic. Though the post penetration damage won’t be too impressive. 

Oh wait, using my magic I pick it up and throw it off a cliff.

drunk russian wizzard vs reen space rock with a laser gun/ other things

i think i win

also

On 7/12/2021 at 10:11 PM, Misguided Kerbal said:

*Screams loudly*

I win, by the sheer number of decibels pounding into their eardrums.

gems dont have ears

and no this dosent countHcpdSJz.png

nither does this

WKE1oyM.png

14 minutes ago, peridoot said:

gems dont have ears

Decibels are sonic waves, given that earthquakes are just sound waves traveling through rock, it stands to reason that they could also travel through whatever gems are made out of. Giving the disappointing lack of information on the Steven Universe wiki about what Gems are made out of, I shall assume that they are made out of a crystalline structure, and because Crystals are brittle, their very body would shatter. Also, the fact that they can hear Steven means that they have some sort of hearing apparatus, and therefore could also be defeated by sound.

You have been thoroughly defeated with facts and logic.

I win.

Edited by Admiral Fluffy
Grammar

3 hours ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Decibels are sonic waves, given that earthquakes are just sound waves traveling through rock, it stands to reason that they could also travel through whatever gems are made out of. Giving the disappointing lack of information on the Steven Universe wiki about what Gems are made out of, I shall assume that they are made out of a crystalline structure, and because Crystals are brittle, their very body would shatter. Also, the fact that they can hear Steven means that they have some sort of hearing apparatus, and therefore could also be defeated by sound.

You have been thoroughly defeated with facts and logic.

I win.

EXCEPT!

heres the thing

if you were pain attetion to the wiki you would have seen this:"When the physical body of a Gem is seriously injured, they will retreat into their gemstone to regenerate. This is one of the only times Gems can make permanent changes to their physical form."

and this: "The only way to destroy or "kill" a Gem is to destroy their gemstone. However, a shattered gemstone can be put back together. This has been shown in Fragments and Homeworld Bound, when Steven repaired Jasper after he inadvertently shattered her [7], and Yellow Diamond repaired gems who were part of her cluster experiments. They still retain cracks on their gems, and to cure their effects they need to be healed."

so just destorying my body woudnt do anything

wait i almost forgot:

"Gems' humanoid shapes are projections from their gemstone which can be changed at will, described as being "like a hologram, but with mass," with their only constant feature being their gemstone and color scheme"

26 minutes ago, peridoot said:

and this: "The only way to destroy or "kill" a Gem is to destroy their gemstone. However, a shattered gemstone can be put back together. This has been shown in Fragments and Homeworld Bound, when Steven repaired Jasper after he inadvertently shattered her [7], and Yellow Diamond repaired gems who were part of her cluster experiments. They still retain cracks on their gems, and to cure their effects they need to be healed."

REPAIRED.

Also, it doesn't say anything about Sonic Damage, so my argument still stands.

23 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

REPAIRED.

Also, it doesn't say anything about Sonic Damage, so my argument still stands.

YET

using diamond essence you can repair any gem

while yes lasing damage can happen with the example of pink pearl having a craked eye but a healed gem

ALSO!

PERIDOT THEMSELF SAID IN THE SHOW THAT PERIDOTS ARE DECENTLY TOUGH GEMS!