Your profile picture must fight the profile picture of the user above you. Who would win?

Ultimate Steve

• 2 weeks later...

My acorn lulls you into a false sense of security, with you imagining that a non-sentient object could never fight a Pyro. It rolls onto your shoe and I use a leafblower to blow it up your trouser leg. It eventually reaches your mouth inside your gas mask and the acorn is sucked into your throat by your breathing. It blocks your windpipe and you choke. Ded.

Is that the sun? My MK 140 only has a maximum capacity of 8 tonnes, and 1.9 tonnes at maximum radius, so I think I might die. Oh wait, the cab of the crane (both the driver's cab and operator cab, I think) are white, which reflects all the sun's light away. I survive, but only by turning on the air conditioning.

The mighty Liebherr Mobilbaukran prevails again!

• 4 weeks later...

I've got 48 tonnes (I think it weighs about that. 12 t per axle maximum, and 4 axles) of crane that can go 80 km/h. I think that might hurt a drunk wizard, as long as he doesn't cast a spell on my crane and turn it into a bird before I can get to him.