The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

Wow, the round's almost over again! Let's make sure there are no mistakes hiding in the thread. Spoiler alert: there are.

13 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

41 (+)

Alright, this post looks fine. Let's call it Alpha.

13 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

42 (+)

As does this one, which we'll call Bravo.

43 (+)

And this one is going to be called Charlie.

43 (+)

Wait a second, am I seeing double? I name this post Delta.

13 hours ago, XB-70A said:

43 (-)

This post is invalid, but it was invalidated soon after it was made. It doesn't get a name.

OH GOD EDIT

44 (+)

Hmm, I have concerns about this post. Let's call this post Echo.

no he got invalided. 45 (+)

sorry not sorry, @XB-70A

I have concerns about this post, too. I dub thee Foxtrot.

@The_Cat_In_Space posted Alpha, which is a valid post. The number was moved up to 41.
@Kerballing (Got Dunked On) posted Bravo, which is also a valid post. The number was moved up to 42.
@The_Cat_In_Space posted Charlie, which is a valid post. The number was moved up to 43.
@Kerballing (Got Dunked On) posted Delta, which is not a valid post, since it doesn't change the number.
@XB-70A posted and was invalidated and ignored.
@The_Cat_In_Space posted Echo, which is not a valid post because it either continues from an invalid post or it is a double post.
@Kerballing (Got Dunked On) posted Foxtrot, which is not valid because it [pick one] changes the number by two, double posts, continues from an invalid post, or jaywalks.

In short, the last valid number was @The_Cat_In_Space's 43 (Charlie).

42 (-1)

Spoiler

P.S. If I was sadistic, I could have reverted to this point three times: once to Echo, once to Delta, and once to Charlie. I'm not sadistic, though, which is why I'm only reverting this once, and letting you know how bad it could have been. But the next time I see a juicy revert target like this, I'm going to use every single one.  

No need to blame others, just check your posts and others at least twice...@Dman979 was right, he's just staying true to the rules, we also need to.

46 (+)

Edited by GRS