The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

21 (+)

JNSQ Would be very likely harder than Stock, you can probably try keeping an eye to my Mod, it's a hard one...Super Hard...JadeOfMaar and SnailsAttack once told me that some of my Worlds are at least as hard as Eve or Tylo...

Edited by GRS

23 (+)

Aaaaaand it's textbook return day. With fines they'll collect next year.

*P/S that I'm posting this in a veeeeery long line of 185 students and 20+ textbook each, with their own problems. Might gonna last until before Friday Prayer.

25 (+)

2 hours ago, GRS said:

24 (+)

Textbook ?

Yes.

Our MRSM (I've told about MRSMs way earlier when OP still keeps an eye on this thread) ran Dual-Certificate programme. Which means, both the Ministry of Education's SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, lit. Education Certificate of Malaysia) and Cambridge IGCSE program.

And that also means starting from Gorm 3, we've learned about IGCSE subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Additional Maths. English AaSL (As a Second Language) & Modern Maths as well but in here it seems to be integrated with MOE's English & Maths, respectively). As a result, we've received textbooks for both systems.

61oX0oOGDOL.jpg

Biology textbook from Cambridge IGCSE that we use. This us one of the IGCSE textbooks we use here.

5eb5f696ad37761ffac374713b46aba7

History textbook from MOE. After PT3, Form 3s will learn and revise only IGCSE subjects since the MOE subjects have been finished before the exam. Just like the IGCSE counterparts, this is one of the many textbooks from the MOE system.

Only some MRSMs conduct Dual-Certificate programs. One of it is ours. IDK whether all the other DC MRSMs (or IGCSE MRSMs as what we used to call them) use the same textbook as ours, but essentially every single MOE schools, MRSMs and SBPs (Sekolah Berasrama Penuh. I believe they're a tier higher than us, but some says that it's a tier lower than MRSMs. I'm confused) use the exact same MOE textbooks.

So @GRS, your school already used e-books or what, that prompted you to ask about textbooks? I believe some schools abroad use a different system, if not similar, to us.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian