The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

21 (+)

I must restore the empire to its former glory!

Will you join in our crusade?

Who will be strong and stand with me?

Beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free!

23 (+)

Do you hear the people sing?

Singing the songs of angry men?

It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again!

When the beating of our heart echoes the beating of the drums

There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!

24 (+)

Let us roll (Not Rickroll) our assets, boys. We'll show them what we got!

@KerbolExplorer, lead the Infrantries. You'll be in one of those airlifters in the 6th Wing. Good luck.

@Ho Lam Kerman, get the tanks' engine heated up, shells loaded, fresh threads.

@JPGSP, get the Battleships, Destroyers, Gunboats' engines rolling and get the aircraft carrier ready to catapult planes into the air.

@JERONIMO, finish putting our B-52s with IAE V2500s in place of JT3Ds. We need them as quick as possible. And also load up the rest of the F-14s, F-15s, F-16s, F/A-18s, F-22s and F-35s.

@GRS, prepare rhe warheads on my TSAR-1A, -1B and -2A missiles as well as the Minutemans and the rest ofour ICBM fleet.

@lapis, prepare the observation satellite, UAVs and the rest of ourfleet.

@Willer Kerman, prepare the logistics. Get our C-5Ms, C-130s, C-17s and, C-27s and A400Ms fuelled up and realy to go.

@The_Arcitect, get the utilities for a quick base set up. We'll be transporting them via 6th Wing.

All of you guys will lead the formation and operation of your own divisions.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

33 (+)

1. I've updated the roster and will update it furthermore.

2. First final check on our battle assets.

• Strategic bomber fleet. B-52s. Do they have the -A1 variant of the V2500? Forgot to specify the variant.
  • Ships. Do they got Diesel instead of Kerosene? Our last operation got one of those running Kerosene when it supposed to run on Diesel.
  • Tanks. Tank threads got no rust? Do we got the armor piercing and high-explosive one loaded?
  • Our four submarines. How's they're going? Forgot to mention that. I'm dizzy in car here.

And more stuff.

Remember, send our units to battlefield at 35 (+) and start battle at 40 (+) if any massive enemy movement beyond 40 (+). Like this, we let them push ourselves back to 20 then ALL of us will make our way to 100 and I'll handle the victory ceremony.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

35 (+)

Just now, JPGSP said:

34+

@FahmiRBLXian can I include soviet/russian equipment like the RS-28 or the Tu-160?

Ayy we need to delay takeoff atm. I might think that the Soviets allied Negative and we've allied US and the EU, and hence Western products.

I'll be listing more aircrafts. You may add more Western land & sea military vehicles, while I handle the fleet aquisition.