The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

58 (+)

Attention all officers for every assets, get your buddies ready for mass attack. We'll watch for enemy movement, then attack once they've started attacking.

Spoiler

@KerbolExplorer

@The_Arcitect

@GRS

@Ho Lam Kerman

@Willer Kerman

@JPGSP

@lapis

Report yourselves in. Tell me if you have no roles.

@The_Arcitect, sorry for informing you during the last minutes, but you'll do the base utilities. That means, fuel trucks, stair-trucks, replacement parts, etc.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

61/-1

I'm thinking of writing a Negabot in Python or something to automatically -1 for me, but it probably would violate the forum EULA

On 7/1/2019 at 1:47 PM, JPGSP said:

11+

Valid ^

On 7/2/2019 at 12:39 AM, FahmiRBLXian said:

[image snipped]

Rebuilt to a fully-functioning order by #TeamPositive.

Moveless post ^ (as per the definition: Move: a post clearly stating an Action and the correct resulting CN.)

On 7/2/2019 at 1:30 AM, Mukita12 said:

10-

OPA.. THIS WAR IS ONE SIDED

Valid ^

On 7/2/2019 at 2:00 AM, FahmiRBLXian said:

12 (+)

Before you is 12. Not 11.

Invalid ^

Revert to 10.

9/-1

3 hours ago, Aperture Science said:

Moveless post ^ (as per the definition: Move: a post clearly stating an Action and the correct resulting CN.)

I thought a McDonnell-Douglas MD-12 clearly states 12 (+) there.

10 (+)

Spoiler

Oh s*** we got heavy AA & Artillery strike! Bombers & fighters severely hit. Returning to home base.

Retreat!

Spoiler

@KerbolExplorer

@The_Arcitect

@GRS

@Ho Lam Kerman

@Willer Kerman

@JPGSP

@lapis

@JERONIMO

All formation leaders, guide your buddies back home. Get infrantries and land vehicles inside cargo planes.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

12 (+)

1 hour ago, Willer Kerman said:

The War is just beginning... @FahmiRBLXian

The fact that the war actually chose itself to go back to the beningging beginning...

Anyways let's see what's up eith our planes. Oh shoot, one of our B-52... Lost two engines (Disintegrated), another one hit with a lot of bullets, another one lost a cargo door, another one had broken main fan blades, another one lost and popped wheels and the last one is, fortunately alright.

Our Lancers, onehas a wing stuck in 'Closed' position, one lost an engine (Engine loss again), one has a collapsed left gear, one has a lost left gear (Disintegrated), another one has a jammed aileron and flap, the last one is fine.

And more planes that seems to be affected. @JERONIMO, I'm sorry but it'll be a hell lot of work to do, but we got two surplus V2500 A320s from the failed airliner-bomber conversion program.

2 minutes ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

And more planes that seems to be affected. @JERONIMO, I'm sorry but it'll be a hell lot of work to do, but we got two surplus V2500 A320s from the failed airliner-bomber conversion program.

Sir! What option we should chose, fast repair but lower quality (until +15) , or long repair but high and new tech tech (until +23)?

+13

13 (+)

9 hours ago, JERONIMO said:

Sir! What option we should chose, fast repair but lower quality (until +15) , or long repair but high and new tech tech (until +23)?

+13

I recommend long repair.