The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

Just now, fulgur said:

-24 - Do you read the explainxkcd.com website? I have to as I'm not American and don't understand some of the more everyday comics

-25 (-)

Yeah, a lot of it confuses me. It might also be that I'm somewhat new to this whole "social life" thing, so i need a lot of hints for a few things.

Also, have you attempted to use Garden? I hear it broke, but I also hear the solution is to actually sit at your computer and jiggle your mouse every few seconds on the Garden tab. I tried this once, but with a Python bot that moved the cursor left and right repeatedly, and nothing happened.

5 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

-25 (-)

Yeah, a lot of it confuses me. It might also be that I'm somewhat new to this whole "social life" thing, so i need a lot of hints for a few things.

Also, have you attempted to use Garden? I hear it broke, but I also hear the solution is to actually sit at your computer and jiggle your mouse every few seconds on the Garden tab. I tried this once, but with a Python bot that moved the cursor left and right repeatedly, and nothing happened.

-26- Yes I used to have a Garden but I lost the URL.

Edited by fulgur

1 minute ago, LittleBitMore said:

*psst, you forgot a number*

I keep mine on my Chrome bookmarks. I have two, but neither of them have anything.

What do you mean? I posted -26 you posted -27 and now I'm posting

-28 (-)

3 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

-29(-)

I don't think you ever said -26, and so I never said -27, but, you know, we can always just edit our posts in a minute or two.

-30 - I did! Right there! (edit your post!)

Edited by fulgur

...What ? Scrap...i edited that before receiving your quoting...this gets real messy...also...be patient a bit...i don't mind giving someone a hour to correct the move...

Edited by GRS