The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

Just now, LittleBitMore said:

-82 (-)

I stumbled upon it by chance this time after spamming the "Random" button, which is why I didn't use the shortcut.

-83 -
You get the shortcut from the title-text I think. (The thing when you hover over the comic & some text appears).

1 minute ago, fulgur said:

-83 -
You get the shortcut from the title-text I think. (The thing when you hover over the comic & some text appears).

-84 (-)

What's title text?

Haha, just kidding. I call it mouseover text. And I do know the shortcut, I just haven't really remembered to use it.

3 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

-84 (-)

What's title text?

Haha, just kidding. I call it mouseover text. And I do know the shortcut, I just haven't really remembered to use it.

-85 - For a minute I was wondering if you had missed out on half the jokes and would have to go back over everything again.
Also if you're American isn't it about 10 in the morning? What are you doing up so late? EDIT: you were doing the Number Wars on the Forums of course!

Edited by fulgur

4 minutes ago, fulgur said:

-85 - For a minute I was wondering if you had missed out on half the jokes and would have to go back over everything again.
Also if you're American isn't it about 10 in the morning? What are you doing up so late? EDIT: you were doing the Number Wars on the Forums of course!

-86 (-)

Actually, 1pm. I live on East Coast, not West Coast.

-86 (-)

Actually, 1pm. I live on East Coast, not West Coast.

-87 - I get up at about 7am no matter what, which was very annoying when I stay up late.

-88 (-)

I get up generally somewhere in between 7 and 10 hours after i go to bed, which is a good thing for me.

-89 - I do get up at around 6 usually so I have an hour of doing nothing at all before I have to do anything.

Just now, fulgur said:

-89 - I do get up at around 6 usually so I have an hour of doing nothing at all before I have to do anything.

-90 (-)

So close!

OOH, an idea: we leave it at -98, and see who finishes it? Or do we make sure the positives don't strike back?

-90 (-)

So close!

OOH, an idea: we leave it at -98, and see who finishes it? Or do we make sure the positives don't strike back?

-91 - Take it to -99 and give it 5 minutes.

-94 (-)

There are more Positives than Negatives, so it's actually somewhat likely they try to un-hundred the Negatives.

-95 - "True but they won't be online" they say moments before someone jumps in.

1 minute ago, LittleBitMore said:

-98 (-)

Once this is at -100, should we find another Forum Game to join in on?

-99 - I'm slightly bored of this but I would be happy to help you design a SSTO or something similar. Also at 100 @ Aperture Science to get it added to the board.

Edited by fulgur

9 minutes ago, fulgur said:

-99 - I'm slightly bored of this but I would be happy to help you design a SSTO or something similar. Also at 100 @ Aperture Science to get it added to the board.

So, do I leave it like this, or do I make it -100?

---posts were merged, the seperation is here---

8 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

So, do I leave it like this, or do I make it -100?

Decidedly, I got impatient waiting for an answer, and now it is -100.

-100 (-)

@Aperture Science put it on le board, we has won!

Edited by LittleBitMore