The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

1 minute ago, LittleBitMore said:

I think you mean -38, which I will use.

-39(-)

What xkcd comic makes you laugh every time you see it?

Sorry didn't see you. My favourite is 620 at the moment, the one about flying on Titan & having friends in Greek mythology.

-40 -

1 minute ago, fulgur said:

Sorry didn't see you. My favourite is 620 at the moment, the one about flying on Titan & having friends in Greek mythology.

-40 -

-41 (-)

I want to try that someday. Maybe I'll get a job working at a stage or something, and get one of those stage harnesses, and do this. Without friends, of course, because I have no actual friends in real life they'll get out a heat lamp and get me killed.

-41 (-)

I want to try that someday. Maybe I'll get a job working at a stage or something, and get one of those stage harnesses, and do this. Without friends, of course, because I have no actual friends in real life they'll get out a heat lamp and get me killed.

I don't it sounds suicidal.

-42-

Just now, fulgur said:

I don't it sounds suicidal.

-42-

-43 (-)

Only if you aren't careful enough. Plus, I'm pretty sure when i actually have the ability to do this, i won't be brave enough to actually put the harness on and try it.

In other news,

serious.png

Just now, LittleBitMore said:

-43 (-)

Only if you aren't careful enough. Plus, I'm pretty sure when i actually have the ability to do this, i won't be brave enough to actually put the harness on and try it.

In other news,

snip

-44-

-45(-)

So, what do you do normally on KSP?

-46 -

Usually I spend most of my time designing SSTOs. I can't even now get a Mk3 one to go straight on the runway...

Just now, fulgur said:

-46 -

Usually I spend most of my time designing SSTOs. I can't even now get a Mk3 one to go straight on the runway...

-47 (-)

I try to avoid spaceplanes, because I suck at them.

Instead, nowadays I build cranes with KAS/KIS and see how awesome of things I can complete with KIS/KAS assembled things. the best i've really made was a reentry capsule with a parachute, PB-NUK, and a heat shield. Doesn't sound like much but in zero-g, it's very, very annoying.

-47 (-)

I try to avoid spaceplanes, because I suck at them.

Instead, nowadays I build cranes with KAS/KIS and see how awesome of things I can complete with KIS/KAS assembled things. the best i've really made was a reentry capsule with a parachute, PB-NUK, and a heat shield. Doesn't sound like much but in zero-g, it's very, very annoying.

-48 -

I love spaceplanes because if you get them right, they're really easy to fly. As they're planes, they usually have a lot of control authority.

Just now, fulgur said:

-48 -

I love spaceplanes because if you get them right, they're really easy to fly. As they're planes, they usually have a lot of control authority.

-49 (-)

I have some questions about spaceplanes: what are your best methods of exiting the upper atmosphere and going to space? And also, how do you keep a darn plane straight on the runway? And, what's better: rapier or panther+nuclear?

-49 (-)

I have some questions about spaceplanes: what are your best methods of exiting the upper atmosphere and going to space? And also, how do you keep a darn plane straight on the runway? And, what's better: rapier or panther+nuclear?

-49 - Annoying person has ninja'd me.
What's best is RAPIER+atomics. For RAPIERS, if you accelerate to 400m/s you suddenly get this burst of acceleration which you can use to get out of the lower atmosphere without losing much thrust. Also they only flame out at 25km, and you can engage atomics at 18km. Plus the closed cycle mode means you have lots of thrust to get to orbit.

Edited by fulgur

2 minutes ago, fulgur said:

-49 - Annoying person has ninja'd me.
What's best is RAPIER+atomics. For RAPIERS, if you accelerate to 400m/s you suddenly get this burst of acceleration which you can use to get out of the lower atmosphere without losing much thrust. Also they only flame out at 25km, and you can engage atomics at 18km.

-49 (-) DARN NINJA

By atomics, i presume you mean the nuclear engines? Also, HALFWAY THERE! Yey!

Edited by LittleBitMore
Darn ninja.

-50 (-)

By atomics, i presume you mean the nuclear engines? Also, HALFWAY THERE! Yey!

You mean -49 cause that annoying + ninja'd you. So -50- HALFWAY THERE YAY!

I do mean nuclear engines. You're not going to have a RTG for an engine are you?

1 minute ago, fulgur said:

You mean -49 cause that annoying + ninja'd you. So -50- HALFWAY THERE YAY!

I do mean nuclear engines. You're not going to have a RTG for an engine are you?

-51 (-)

*hides edited part cfg files, in which the PB-NUK is about as powerful as a vector*

Just kidding, but I was thinking you might have been referring to an Interstellar Extended part.

-51 -

4 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

-51 (-)

*hides edited part cfg files, in which the PB-NUK is about as powerful as a vector*

Just kidding, but I was thinking you might have been referring to an Interstellar Extended part.

No I am usually 100% stock. Apart from ReStock+ and sometimes USI-LS.

Edited by fulgur