The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

Okay, folks, it seems there needs to be a bit of a reset here. I messed up on this post:

If you notice in the post above mine, the last valid number was -94, not 93. Therefore, the next correct number from this point forward is
since the rules of the game state that the last valid number before the mistake was made is, indeed, the point of revert. I was on my smartphone when I was trying to play the game. Because of bad eyesight and the tiny screen, I missed the negative sign.

Let the game continue, but reverted back to the correct number of -94.

nice...

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

what am I doing...

1+

oh yeah I forgot our job now

On 5/8/2020 at 11:34 AM, adsii1970 said:

Okay, folks, it seems there needs to be a bit of a reset here. I messed up on this post:

I just now realized that. I thought it was just a lot of typos LMAO. If u look down, I type -96 because I somehow thought everyone just made typos :confused: I can’t believe him and I share a cranium lmao. Did I just incorrectly fix it making my fix in need of fixing? What I’m trying to say is thanks :)