I need help...for rescue mission, with crew cabin debris?!

Here is my situation.

I got a rescue mission for stranded guy stuck in debris around kerbin.

So, I managed to RDV with object.

The thins is, I can't pull out stranded guy from debris. It doesnt have anything I can control, neither docking module.

4TRzqSL.jpg

So I did EVA to get inside that cabin. It seems solved, but actually it is not.

I cant transfer both to my ship. I instantly lose control for crew cabin.

So I have to choose one who will escape.(Obviously, this is inhumane. or I can say, 'inkerbane')

This is my question: how can I complete this mission without sacrificing kerbal?

I brought another kerbal for emergency situation, but this is not helping me for now.

Because I cant remote control. I guess crew cabin without command module caused problem. But not for sure.

I tried this mission for 6 hours. I dont wanna lose this. 

When you're controlling the debris capsule, EVA the Kerbals inside, one at a time. Have the first one move to the controllable ship and get in. Then right-click on the pod, select Transfer Crew, and move that Kerbal to the other crew cabin on the controllable ship to make room in the pod for the second Kerbal. Then EVA the second Kerbal and have him get in the pod.

Crew cabins are special. To get a kerbal out of a crew cabin, you must left-click one of the doors on the end of the crew cabin. A window will open, allowing you to EVA both kerbals from the cabin.

You're not going to be able to keep your pilot in the capsule.  If either of the others is a pilot as well, put your pilot in the crew cabin, transfer over the non-pilot, put that one in the crew cabin, transfer over the pilot.  This will, however, mean you only have stability-mode SAS.

If you want to land with your original pilot in control, EVA that pilot (and let go), then bring the other two into the crew cabin, then return the intended pilot.

12 hours ago, MrSystems said:

When you're controlling the debris capsule, EVA the Kerbals inside, one at a time. Have the first one move to the controllable ship and get in. Then right-click on the pod, select Transfer Crew, and move that Kerbal to the other crew cabin on the controllable ship to make room in the pod for the second Kerbal. Then EVA the second Kerbal and have him get in the pod.

11 hours ago, bewing said:

Crew cabins are special. To get a kerbal out of a crew cabin, you must left-click one of the doors on the end of the crew cabin. A window will open, allowing you to EVA both kerbals from the cabin.

1 hour ago, Kryxal said:

You're not going to be able to keep your pilot in the capsule.  If either of the others is a pilot as well, put your pilot in the crew cabin, transfer over the non-pilot, put that one in the crew cabin, transfer over the pilot.  This will, however, mean you only have stability-mode SAS.

If you want to land with your original pilot in control, EVA that pilot (and let go), then bring the other two into the crew cabin, then return the intended pilot.

Thank you, all of you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.