[1.6.x] Planet Dunope Revamped!

Hello! Welcome to my second planet mod, Planet Dunope Revamped! 

Download it here: https://www.spacedock.info/mod/2093/Planet Dunope Revamped

Planet Dunope Revamped is my second KSP planet mod which brings back the old Planet Dunope mod in a new and revamped form!

Kopernicus is required for this mod to work correctly.

Dunope is a small ringed planet located between kerbin and duna. Besides having a nice ring system, it hosts a small green moon orbiting close aswell.

Explore this new world with many biomes, and custom scienceDefs!

SdWv2Ow.png

Enjoy a great view of Dunope from its small close orbiting green moon!

LICENSE: rKBUUE0.png CC BY-ND 4.0

Edited by Johnster_Space_Program
added license

Hi @Johnster_Space_Program,

Per the add-on posting rules, could you please update the OP of this thread to specify what the license is?  (Just referring to it by name is fine, you don't need to put the full license text in the thread OP.)

Also, I looked at the license.txt that you're currently including with your mod download... and although it does contain the text of the license, it doesn't actually say what its name is.  The SpaceDock page says that it's CC-BY-ND 4.0, so could you please include that information in your license.txt file in addition to the actual text of the license?

Thank you for your understanding.

27 minutes ago, Snark said:

Hi @Johnster_Space_Program,

Per the add-on posting rules, could you please update the OP of this thread to specify what the license is?  (Just referring to it by name is fine, you don't need to put the full license text in the thread OP.)

Also, I looked at the license.txt that you're currently including with your mod download... and although it does contain the text of the license, it doesn't actually say what its name is.  The SpaceDock page says that it's CC-BY-ND 4.0, so could you please include that information in your license.txt file in addition to the actual text of the license?

Thank you for your understanding.

ok, I will do that now!

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.