Explorers of the Unknown (Prolougue)(WIP)

83vnoEw.png

Picture taken by me

Explorers of the unkown is a WIP mission pack that tells the story of Mao Kerman.A kerbal sent to Duna with the rest of the Light Phoenix crew to explore the red planet in search for suitables areas for colonizing the red planet.

MISSION LIST:

Mission 0:Prologue:

Spoiler

Steam link:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1672356954

Name`s Mao,Mao Lor Kerman.30 days in this planet,It feels like years,We landed in a place that absolutly didnt had many resources.Hey atleast we found.....something....It isnt something from an alien civilizaton thought.Atleast i couldnt tell....It looked more like something from a spaceship.It looked weird alright,but most antique ships where like that.No matter what it is,This is the last day of the mission...Luckily,I was starting to get bored,Its not going to much longer until i get back to the space station to study how plants are reacting.....Maybe they even send me to another sector.But that other guy....What was his name....Piko?.....Yeah it was Piko.Pff he lost his mind.He says he loves this place and that he doesnt whant to leave!....Well the Blue Kerbol corporation is going to demand his removal from plannet side back to the station with me so theres nothing he can do......

PDA:Incoming call from Light phoenix station.

As i already said this is early work in progress but il be sure to be completing the story and adding more missions with the course of time!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.