[1.12.3] Restock - Revamping KSP's art (Feb 25)

Nertea

Does anyone have the same issue that neither the fuel lines, the kickback SRB and the RE-L10 Poodle show up in the game?

KSP.jpg

Edit: I forgot to delete the patch was used to temporary whitelisted the parts that were not working from 1.10

Edited by commanderbunbun
Fixed

7 hours ago, theJesuit said:

Hadn't noticed!

Oh well.  An easy fix.  Can you put an issue on Github and make suggested changes?

This is only relevant if the user does not have the Making History expansion, at which point the parts are not the same as the KV pods from MH, they are their own unique parts with their own identifiers.

3 hours ago, Poodmund said:

This is only relevant if the user does not have the Making History expansion, at which point the parts are not the same as the KV pods from MH, they are their own unique parts with their own identifiers.

Oh.  Are they all supposed to be available at the start?  That seems a little OP.  

I meant it was an easy fix i.e. cfg changes not having to deal with model or texture fixing.

35 minutes ago, TaintedLion said:

Are the fairings not showing up for anyone else? I have the 0.625 and 1.875 ones but the regular 1.25, 2.5, and 3.75 aren't there.

No problems here. Did you perhaps whitelast and/or patched them before the update? (Assuming you did update to the latest Restock version, because that was an issue in the previous version)

26 minutes ago, AlphaRP said:

No problems here. Did you perhaps whitelast and/or patched them before the update? (Assuming you did update to the latest Restock version, because that was an issue in the previous version)

I don't know. How can I check if they're whitelisted. I deleted my old Restock (which I just downloaded from Github) and installed the latest version via CKAN.

@Gfurst 

have you guys ever thought about including the internal RCS pack, seems like a great complement for the plus pack.

IRCS is a standalone mod with a lot of parts that can`t be interested to everyone

But i can give a control of my KeR-7 mod to this team

because it already created to be compatible with Restock, and use same ideology as Plus pack.

Also it have two unreleased Vostok rear conical parts, one finished, other required some (re)work

29 minutes ago, TaintedLion said:

I don't know. How can I check if they're whitelisted. I deleted my old Restock (which I just downloaded from Github) and installed the latest version via CKAN.

Well if you dont know you probably didnt since its a manual fix for the old version to get the fairings working. Did you update ksp to the latest version? The new version contains specific fixed for the latest ksp version. 

Anyway, if its still not working then id suggest removing it again and reinstalling, otherwise see if any other mods interfere.

57 minutes ago, NESD said:

@Gfurst 

IRCS is a standalone mod with a lot of parts that can`t be interested to everyone

Oh yeah, I wanted to give some clarification to my reasoning, for some reason I remember using the mod quite a long time ago, so I just assumed it was left over, which obviously isn't the case. But second reason, is that it seems like something that would really fit the restock+ category, my game has a set of RCS combinations that I'm assuming are from restock, so it was just an obvious logical leap that the internal RCS set would also fit in. But either way, just a thought.

12 hours ago, commanderbunbun said:

Does anyone have the same issue that neither the fuel lines or the RE-L10 Poodle show up in the game?

15 hours ago, unwisechart17 said:

Whenever I stage a engine I'm noticing a quick burst of thrust then it stops for like 0.50 seconds and then it resumes, is that supposed to happen?

Doesn't seem like it could be related to this mod, we don't touch performance. 

16 hours ago, Bombaatu said:

Does the latest update contain RealPlume configs for the single-bell Poodle?

Nope, that's RealPlume's responsibility.

4 hours ago, TaintedLion said:

Are the fairings not showing up for anyone else? I have the 0.625 and 1.875 ones but the regular 1.25, 2.5, and 3.75 aren't there.

Can you confirm you are using KSP 1.10.1? The fairing updates might not be backwards compatible below 1.10.1.

If not, we'll need the usual bug report contents.

On 8/21/2020 at 1:10 PM, frencrs said:

Hey Nertea thanks for the awesome update, I was wondering if there was a quick way to get ModuleRestockLinkedMesh to not rescale compound parts like this if rescaleFactor is changed.

WQ8zIlW.png

It seems like the model rescales correctly but the stretched mesh part is either shortened or lengthened by the new rescaleFactor value.

Bump from bottom of last page.

I noticed that when using the new poodle single bell variant, it becomes invisible when you put your mouse over a gold and silver fairing that contains the engine. Nvm, all engines are invisible when a gold or silver fairing is over it.

Edited by unwisechart17
I checked other engines