[1.12.3] Restock - Revamping KSP's art (Feb 25)

Nertea

Hey, does anyone else notice this problem with the bottom node on the Mk3 pod?

9qxbRnp.png

It's hard to tell but it seems like the top of the fuel tank is slightly inside the pod, it's more obvious with things like decouplers in-game.

WKMUedl.png

Is this intended?

3 hours ago, Alex6511 said:

Hey, does anyone else notice this problem with the bottom node on the Mk3 pod?

9qxbRnp.png

It's hard to tell but it seems like the top of the fuel tank is slightly inside the pod, it's more obvious with things like decouplers in-game.

WKMUedl.png

Is this intended?

That's probably for things like heat shield positioning. The external edge of the body of the pod body then lines up with what it's attached to. Stuff sticks out "below" that would then just be incorporated into whatever union/barrier there is between it and whatever is below/behind the pod.

6 hours ago, Well said:

Launch Escape System Jr. (Andrew Cassidy): 0.625m Escape Tower with white and red/black variants.

You are such amazing and beautiful people.

7 hours ago, Poodmund said:

Well in that case something must be done

I wasn't meaning to poke bears... :sticktongue: stressful morning has been made so much better.

Thank you all!

Peace.

3 hours ago, Silent1_87 said:

hi thanks for good work one small problem with new update i cant select (place anywhere 1 linier rcs port) on craft in vab

Yeah same, only in both the VAB and SPH; once placed the place anywhere linear RCS port can't be selected again, no matter what you do.

1 hour ago, ReconXPanzer said:

Yeah same, only in both the VAB and SPH; once placed the place anywhere linear RCS port can't be selected again, no matter what you do.

This sounds like an incompatibility between KSP <1.11 and parts that support KSP 1.11 cargo features. 

I don't think the newest version of Restock is intended to be used with KSP <1.11, but if you must, then use this hotfix:

4 hours ago, PocketBrotector said:

This sounds like an incompatibility between KSP <1.11 and parts that support KSP 1.11 cargo features. 

I don't think the newest version of Restock is intended to be used with KSP <1.11, but if you must, then use this hotfix:

Thanks for the reply, only I'm on the 1.11.0 KSP build and the 1.3.0 restock. I was previously using the older restock, with no issues (which didn't replace the Place Anywhere 1, as the thruster was an addition that came in 1.11 AFAIK) without issue. When restock 1.3.0 got released I deleted the old restock in gamedata and extras leaving a clean build, and then installed Restock 1.3.0 

EDIT: Did a redownload of both and yep, that particular thruster isn't working, all of the others seem okay.

Edited by ReconXPanzer

1 minute ago, KawaiiLucy said:

I am in love with the new escape tower junior, but may I suggest to add, just like it's senior version, a version that fits on the docking port jr? Except if it has already been ruled out of course.

I just clipped it in over the docking port junior and it worked

I get this exception on every R+ newly added RCS

[EXC 18:14:52.256] MissingFieldException: Field 'GameEvents.onPartRepaired' not found.
	UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	UnityEngine.Object:DestroyImmediate(Object)
	PartLoader:StripComponent(GameObject)
	PartLoader:CreatePartIcon(GameObject, Single&)
	PartLoader:ParsePart(UrlConfig, ConfigNode)
	<CompileParts>d__56:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

None of the RCS' appear in game. Anyone has this problem? KSP 1.10.

Edited by JebIsDeadBaby

Some more creepy crawlies for you to smack around:

[LOG 20:07:24.656] ModuleAnimateGeneric: Could not find animation component 'RestockSpotLight_Rotate' - on part spotLight1 failed to load! Check the model file
[EXC 20:07:24.657] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	ModuleAnimateGeneric.UpdateAnimSwitch () (at <f8bc9e2b903e48a5b248ab0083c07c62>:0)
	ModuleAnimateGeneric.Toggle () (at <f8bc9e2b903e48a5b248ab0083c07c62>:0)
	BaseEvent.Invoke () (at <f8bc9e2b903e48a5b248ab0083c07c62>:0)
	UIPartActionButton.OnClick () (at <f8bc9e2b903e48a5b248ab0083c07c62>:0)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0)
	UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <a3d1b0aa92d84cb3b04eed7560dfc4cf>:0)
	UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <a3d1b0aa92d84cb3b04eed7560dfc4cf>:0)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <a3d1b0aa92d84cb3b04eed7560dfc4cf>:0)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <a3d1b0aa92d84cb3b04eed7560dfc4cf>:0)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

1 hour ago, JebIsDeadBaby said:

I get this exception on every R+ newly added RCS

[EXC 18:14:52.256] MissingFieldException: Field 'GameEvents.onPartRepaired' not found.
	UnityEngine.Object:DestroyImmediate(Object)
	PartLoader:StripComponent(GameObject)
	PartLoader:CreatePartIcon(GameObject, Single&)
	PartLoader:ParsePart(UrlConfig, ConfigNode)
	<CompileParts>d__56:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

None of the RCS' appear in game. Anyone has this problem? KSP 1.10.

I think we need to mark this as KSP 1.11 only. 

30 minutes ago, ktosiu said:

Some more creepy crawlies for you to smack around:

[LOG 20:07:24.656] ModuleAnimateGeneric: Could not find animation component 'RestockSpotLight_Rotate' - on part spotLight1 failed to load! Check the model file
[EXC 20:07:24.657] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	ModuleAnimateGeneric.UpdateAnimSwitch () (at <f8bc9e2b903e48a5b248ab0083c07c62>:0)
	ModuleAnimateGeneric.Toggle () (at <f8bc9e2b903e48a5b248ab0083c07c62>:0)
	BaseEvent.Invoke () (at <f8bc9e2b903e48a5b248ab0083c07c62>:0)
	UIPartActionButton.OnClick () (at <f8bc9e2b903e48a5b248ab0083c07c62>:0)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0)
	UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <a3d1b0aa92d84cb3b04eed7560dfc4cf>:0)
	UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <a3d1b0aa92d84cb3b04eed7560dfc4cf>:0)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <a3d1b0aa92d84cb3b04eed7560dfc4cf>:0)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <a3d1b0aa92d84cb3b04eed7560dfc4cf>:0)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Did you merge folders? A file was deleted in this update, if that file is still around it will produce this error.