[1.12.3] Restock - Revamping KSP's art (Feb 25)

Nertea

Another crash to desktop from VAB. I picked up a free strut floating beside the ship this time. I did some undo/redo before that. Similar error message as Nov 12.

Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "strutConnector/model/ReStock/Assets/CompoundParts/restock-strut-1(Clone)/strut_main_anchor/strut_main_SPHERECOLLIDER"

Player log   KSP log   error log   crash dmp

I would just try removing Restock but I'm using Restock+ parts on ships in my career.  

On 11/23/2023 at 5:06 AM, Poodmund said:

Was one end of the strut connected to something previously?

Yes. Both ends actually. I removed the strut, removed boosters, set them to the side, then reassembled. Looks like Nov 12 crash also had a part removed and reattached. I know it's not much to go on so far. I hope others report if they have similar issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was trying to figure out how to use the Experiment Return Unit but it kept being treated as debris and destroyed after detaching from my test probe, despite setting up auto-deploy chutes, because debris doesn't get loaded when it's far away if I understood correcetly. I googled for an answer and in this thread everyone keeps referring to the ERU as a control core, but in the current ckan version of the mod it's not a probe core, just a science container. Am I misunderstanding how to use it?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VladislaviX said:

Hello - I didn't like the style of the Restock docking port. I want to change the style of the docking port to Stock.

Tell me - how to do it?

The changes to the docking ports are in the file GameData/Restock/Patches/Coupling/restock-docking.cfg

If you delete that file or change its file extension to something other than .cfg (e.g. .disabled or .off or .txt) then the docking ports should all revert to the stock style. If you only want to revert some of the docking ports and keep others then you can open the file in a text editor and delete out the sections for the parts you don't want to keep.

Good day, I have a problem, when install the restock i loss the EVA part in vab,

this is the log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aoul04KYms5jh8FqiV7ADhtx_tLUaQ?e=eC8bkQ

and this the single line error, in this case for the EVA jetpack

[LOG 13:04:10.676] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Squad/parts/Cargo/Jetpack/evaJetpack/evaJetpack'
[ERR 13:04:10.678] PartCompiler: Cannot clone model 'Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack' as model does not exist 

Any one can help me? THX

Happy new year at all!!!

7 hours ago, fabioita said:

Good day, I have a problem, when install the restock i loss the EVA part in vab,

this is the log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aoul04KYms5jh8FqiV7ADhtx_tLUaQ?e=eC8bkQ

and this the single line error, in this case for the EVA jetpack

[LOG 13:04:10.676] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Squad/parts/Cargo/Jetpack/evaJetpack/evaJetpack'
[ERR 13:04:10.678] PartCompiler: Cannot clone model 'Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack' as model does not exist 

Any one can help me? THX

Happy new year at all!!!

So that's interesting, it looks like you (or something) modified this file since the last time KSP was run:

[LOG 13:02:54.379] Changes :
Changed : Squad/parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack/evaJetpack.cfg.cfg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I love both mods and i couldn't live without Restock, but as an IVA user it hurts so much to see the lack of them, I know that you won't redo the IVA's but could you add internal model shells so it's possible for others to make or port IVA's? I don't know anything about modding, so if I said something stupid and totally nonsenical please correct me, I would love to learn more!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...