[1.12.3] Restock - Revamping KSP's art (Feb 25)

Nertea

The 'OX-10C Photovoltaic Panels' became broken after I installed ReStock! Their works fine if I build a new ship with then, but not in existents vessels... It became clipped inside the part that was attached, appearing to be upside down!

Thanks.

I noticed 2 errors:

1. In inline MK1 docking port lower "rotation mark" is floating in the air instead od being attached to any surface;

2. Maybe not error but oversight- in 1.12 we have new Making History 1.25m engine plate. I thing it should be restocked because now we have 2 separate parts: the one from squad and the other from Restock+

Edited by Kerbal Viking
Language mistakes

Perhaps I am missing something?  I installed the update via CKAN [verified via GameData\ReStock\Versioning] that the latest is installed and I am not seeing any rotational options for any docking ports. 

The updated panels appear to be working, just thought I would drop this in here and see if anyone might have some suggestions?  I saw something in the log that I thought I would share also, do I have a mod conflict then?

mSfPSJM.jpg

Edited by gamerscircle

There's something really wrong with the animation on the circular panels, which I"m not sure how I didn't catch before. 

9 hours ago, Kerbal Viking said:

2. Maybe not error but oversight- in 1.12 we have new Making History 1.25m engine plate. I thing it should be restocked because now we have 2 separate parts: the one from squad and the other from Restock+

They really snuck that in there, we didn't notice it at all. 

6 hours ago, gamerscircle said:

Perhaps I am missing something?  I installed the update via CKAN [verified via GameData\ReStock\Versioning] that the latest is installed and I am not seeing any rotational options for any docking ports. 

The updated panels appear to be working, just thought I would drop this in here and see if anyone might have some suggestions?  I saw something in the log that I thought I would share also, do I have a mod conflict then?

mSfPSJM.jpg

They work on our end for sure. Delete RS and install and install again?

1 hour ago, Nertea said:

They really snuck that in there, we didn't notice it at all. 

They work on our end for sure. Delete RS and install and install again?

I just did and still don 't any rotation options.  I will try an install with just RS and check back.  I did notice a little problem with the Gigantor.  I have 4 on my station, 2 are retracted and the other 2 are extended, when I load in my save, go the station.  They all are extended, but the 2 that are supposed to be retracted 'are' based on what the PAW shows, but they are actually extended.

Edited by gamerscircle

Restock/Restock+1.4.1

• Numerous fixes to circular solar panel model (shrouded and not)
  • Fixed Clamp-O-Tron Sr. docking port shader being emissive when it wasn't supposed to be
  • Moved alignment arrows closer to the surface on Mk1 Inline Docking port
  • Fixed new solar panel assets not being blacklisted appropriately

31 minutes ago, Nertea said:

Restock/Restock+1.4.1

• Numerous fixes to circular solar panel model (shrouded and not)
  • Fixed Clamp-O-Tron Sr. docking port shader being emissive when it wasn't supposed to be
  • Moved alignment arrows closer to the surface on Mk1 Inline Docking port
  • Fixed new solar panel assets not being blacklisted appropriately

And what about the new engine plate? It's EnginePlate_5 file in Making History

Edited by Kerbal Viking

I probably should have mentioned this here before opening an issue on GitHub, based on the FAQ, but does anyone else see this Z-fighting-like behaviour with the boattail variant of Restock+’s KR-1 “Boar” engine?

126483977-fc2c892b-e28b-4125-8e6f-66a28a

126483981-9fcb6c42-392b-4b34-8191-6b90f8

It doesn’t come across well with still images, but those black patches dance all over the shroud in all but a few places.

1 hour ago, RyanRising said:

I probably should have mentioned this here before opening an issue on GitHub, based on the FAQ, but does anyone else see this Z-fighting-like behaviour with the boattail variant of Restock+’s KR-1 “Boar” engine?

126483977-fc2c892b-e28b-4125-8e6f-66a28a

126483981-9fcb6c42-392b-4b34-8191-6b90f8

It doesn’t come across well with still images, but those black patches dance all over the shroud in all but a few places.

I t was fixed in the latest release. 

hey this mod is great! But, I tried doing the whitelist thing and it doesn't work, i have a file called ksp.restockwhitelist with a whitelist for the poodle, but it wont work, any solutions?

Also, on my rovers the illuminator MK2 is flippedhttp://uSS3TQX.jpgfOxGC9W.jpg

I'm having an issue with the MK2 inline docking port since 1.4 (also tested on 1.4.1). I cannot get it to successfully dock to my station. The magnetic attraction works but then when the ports touch the vessels don't actually dock. This was definitely working with 1.39 and the only mods I updated was Restock and Restock+. I am getting an error in the log as well. Screenshot attached.

ohhsyLp.png

Despite appearances, the ship isn't actually docked, the magnets are just holding it in place. I am running quite a few mods outside of Restock, if that matters.

Edit: It appears to be related to the station itself. The errors only appear in the logs once the station enters render range and if I disassemble the station by undocking all its docking ports and then reload, I don't get errors anymore. Something about loading the station while it has connections is causing the error and then the docking ports won't dock.

Edited by Nindydar

1 hour ago, gamerscircle said:

In regards to the docking ports rotation, is there by chance an option that needs to be enabled in game settings?  I thought I would ask before I attempt a mod by mod check list.

Thank you and I appreciate it.

I just connect up two same-profile docking ports and then the options appear in flight.

I was building a space station and see that the Cupola (ReStock version) have a bug:

dC0O0DQ.jpg

The light that I was trying to attach on top of the Cupola keeps floating. This happens with anything that I try to put in that same place!

I testes with the stock version and works fine!

Thanks.

I found another bug, this time make my game crash:

KSP.log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnu5dqrpm1092a6/KSP(ReStock).log?dl=0

Player.log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtwufosngbes96k/Player(ReStock).log?dl=0

The game crash when I was putting RCS thruster on the vessel. The log says that is some error calculating something in a ReStock model!

Thanks.

13 hours ago, Dominiquini said:

I was building a space station and see that the Cupola (ReStock version) have a bug:

dC0O0DQ.jpg

The light that I was trying to attach on top of the Cupola keeps floating. This happens with anything that I try to put in that same place!

I testes with the stock version and works fine!

Thanks.

Restock cupola model is slightly different from the stock one but the colliders are the same. Use the offset tool. 

13 hours ago, Dominiquini said:

I found another bug, this time make my game crash:

KSP.log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnu5dqrpm1092a6/KSP(ReStock).log?dl=0

Player.log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtwufosngbes96k/Player(ReStock).log?dl=0

The game crash when I was putting RCS thruster on the vessel. The log says that is some error calculating something in a ReStock model!

Thanks.

Can't reproduce at all. 

12 hours ago, Galileo chiu said:

the docking port rotation still does not work.

This is not enough information

16 hours ago, Nertea said:

I just connect up two same-profile docking ports and then the options appear in flight.

I did what you suggested, I took a new install of the latest version of KSP and installed the latest version Restock [via cKAN] and I do have the options for slight rotation on the docking ports.

Now, I am going to be installing each mod , one by one to see what my be breaking things.

thank you again for your time and understanding.