[1.12.3] Restock - Revamping KSP's art (Feb 25)

Nertea

1 hour ago, Yagron said:

Well the idea is to go one step further. If every part in Making History has an analogue in Restock+, why not uninstall MH alltogether? My question, is it true that every part in MH has an analogue in Restock+? 

A full list of MH parts can be found here: https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Making_History_parts

The most convenient way I can think to find a list of Restock+ parts is looking at the localisation file: https://github.com/PorktoberRevolution/ReStocked/blob/master/Distribution/RestockPlus/GameData/ReStockPlus/Localization/en-us.cfg for part title lines.

Comparing the two should give you your answer.

On 6/22/2022 at 6:21 AM, Yagron said:

Well the idea is to go one step further. If every part in Making History has an analogue in Restock+, why not uninstall MH alltogether? My question, is it true that every part in MH has an analogue in Restock+? 

Not quite, there are some things that have not been done, at least 2 engines and the MEM pod. 

On 6/22/2022 at 7:21 AM, Yagron said:

I think you would also loose the detailed IVAs for the new command pods, though you could copy them over and use a bit of module manager magic if you really wanted to.

On 6/22/2022 at 9:21 AM, Yagron said:

If you're just using MH for the big parts, go ahead.

If you want to keep the mission builder, then you need to install both.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ThatBattleCow said:

When will we get restock for the Aircraft and Spaceplane parts?

Aero artworks in particular inspired the Restock team, since they were seen as better than other stock artworks (if I remember correctly). Therefore, those artworks are unlikely to be revisited, since they are already up to “Restock standard”.

Hey there!

I've run into a minor issue with the 2,5m fuel tank, metal version, but other parts might be affected as well. It seems like it is slightly transparent, so as to parts' shadows being visible despite them being behind the tank, and out of sight.  See pictures for more detail. It is definitely more noticeable when the camera is moving. Is this a known issue, or something caused by scaterrer, eve or tufx?

Spoiler

hYJFALw.png

Pn49q03.jpg

Spoiler

here the tank outline is also visible3RyWnn3.png

jSuXBTF.jpg

4 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

HDR profiles do this to other mods as well.

This. To confirm, you can edit the profile in the TUFX menu and disable HDR. You'll notice the transparency goes away.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, toric5 said:

Just realize the restock+ NTR, the cherenkov, does not have an NFE patch. Should that be reported on NFE's end, or here?

On 9/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, Nertea said:

NFE, but that set of patches will be no longer maintained in the future.

I understand that Nertea's mods are essentially feature complete. Does anyone have a community MM patch that adds the NTR to the Restock+ 2.5m nuclear engine? I realize this may be a better question in the NF Electrical thread, but I figured more people that play with the NTR extras patches for the LV-N and Kerbal Atomics would notice that the Restock+ nuke doesn't have it. That's how I noticed it anyway. I may mess around with it, but I figured some other intrepid Kerbalnaut may have already done so.

Cheers,

12 hours ago, Feellikeapple said:

Hi, I'm new to Restock, loving it so far but, uh, is this supposed to happen? It's kinda bothering me ;-;

image202208161419457.png

I have a similar issue, but it happens only when using Subassemblies. As soon as I insert a subassembly and want to change something there (e.g. remove half the rocket temporarily so it becomes transparent, then reattach it), this happens. The attachment nodes seem to be slightly offset.

Is that what's happening to you?

10 hours ago, infinite_monkey said:

I have a similar issue, but it happens only when using Subassemblies. As soon as I insert a subassembly and want to change something there (e.g. remove half the rocket temporarily so it becomes transparent, then reattach it), this happens. The attachment nodes seem to be slightly offset.

Is that what's happening to you?

nope, its all the time

10 hours ago, Rodger said:

I don't have it happen at all in my main modded install... I wonder if you all have tweakscale installed? That's something I don't have, which can cause weird things to happen sometimes.

Nope I don’t use tweakscale, I find it kinda cheaty 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Rutabaga22 said:

So, I'm having an issue where half the parts are missing or not restocked.

Log:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x4Il-zgR2LmdI-CSQ0CM5s2YcfEF_RJd/view?usp=sharing

Have you deleted parts from the Squad folders? You don't need to do this, restock will already unload all the stock resources. If not, you might need to verify game cache on steam and start from a fresh install.

BTW Parallax also requires Kopernicus, and you might want to make sure you have "ModuleManager.4.2.2.dll" instead of the version you have.

Edited by Rodger