[KSP 1.9.0] [x] Science! Continued - KSP Science report and checklist (V5.23)

Flupster

29 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Wondering if there is interest in continuing this mod?  While i can get an updated build out for 1.8-1.10, I won’t be able to give it a log of attention for a while after that

Very much so!

I just opened this thread to see if any updates had been made.

52 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Wondering if there is interest in continuing this mod?  While i can get an updated build out for 1.8-1.10, I won’t be able to give it a log of attention for a while after that

Yes, there is.  TBH, 1.10.1 is fine for me since I won't be going to 1.11 for a while anyway.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Ok, this is going to have to be a community effort.    Other than minimal testing, I don't have time to test it.

I’ll get a beta out soon, but will rely on the community to do extensive testing.  
Bug reports will have to be detailed enough so I can replicate any reported issues.  A report which just says “it’s broken” without any detail will be ignored.

Ill also start a new thread for my version when the first beta is ready.

No other mod quite covers the functionality that is most useful in [x]Science, such as the ability to see what science has not yet been completed for each body and biome.  In spite of the performance issues I much prefer to use [x]Science over the alternatives.  I'll certainly help with testing.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I can confirm that 5.26 works without issue on KSP 1.12.5. I've posted an issue for CKAN to update the entry for [x] Science!.

I fully support and agree with the goals that are being worked on with [x] Science! Continued, but it doesn't appear to work for me. I'm missing toolbar buttons, and none of the notification/science tracking features appear to work.

3 hours ago, Drahkar said:

I can confirm that 5.26 works without issue on KSP 1.12.5. I've posted an issue for CKAN to update the entry for [x] Science!.

I fully support and agree with the goals that are being worked on with [x] Science! Continued, but it doesn't appear to work for me. I'm missing toolbar buttons, and none of the notification/science tracking features appear to work.

No logs, no support

• 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.