[1.9.1 - 1.10.x] Beyond Home 1.5.0 (Supports Parallax)

Gameslinx

On 6/12/2019 at 8:17 PM, iliketrains0pwned said:

How is it not working? Like is it just not letting you build a base there at all, or is the base/KK's UI glitching out whenever you tried putting something on Verna?

So, by now, is there a way to enable Verna Space Center?

Btw, is vessel recovery on Lua avaliable? If it is, can I turn it on?

3 minutes ago, G10wer said:

So, by now, is there a way to enable Verna Space Center?

Btw, is vessel recovery on Lua avaliable? If it is, can I turn it on?

No and no, unfortunately :(

KK doesn't support remote vessel recovery on other planets. I'm working on adding the Verna base still

On 6/30/2019 at 5:16 PM, Puggonaut said:

This just amazes me every time I play the game , quick Question ? could I build a type of KSC on Hydrus .

33wnll0.png

Yes, you could! Press Ctrl + K ingame when landed on Hydrus and you can start placing structures. This requires Kerbal Konstructs.

51 minutes ago, WhiteMorganFreeman said:

AAAAAAAAAAAA MY INTERNET HIATUS MADE ME MISS THIS THING'S RELEASE?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAA

Anyway, it looks absolutely stunning and I hope It'll actually run on my hunk of metal I call a computer.

Welcome back. Let me know if you have any problems, there are some more optimizations on the way

I looked through a few previous paged on this forum and I didn't see anyone asking this question, so forgive me if I missed it....

I am having a problem where neither of the 2 stars are giving off a "glow" light. There is light in the scene and all, but if you look at the stars, they look like a planet, and produce no light/glare or whatever you call it.

Here's a pic:

IHeWPCQ.jpg

25 minutes ago, Chase842 said:

I looked through a few previous paged on this forum and I didn't see anyone asking this question, so forgive me if I missed it....

I am having a problem where neither of the 2 stars are giving off a "glow" light. There is light in the scene and all, but if you look at the stars, they look like a planet, and produce no light/glare or whatever you call it.

Here's a pic:

IHeWPCQ.jpg

It's a known scatterer problem. If you downgrade the version, that problem goes away, but it introduces a bug with the ocean instead.

The last scatterer update was in March. Unfortunately it's something we all have to deal with at the moment. It's out of my control :(

So I am new to modding KSP and I am having issues installing Beyond Home. Running off a fresh install of 1.7.2 I have tried installing all the latest versions of the mods you had listed on the main page and moving their files into Game Data. After all that I still only get the vanilla planets, I do get an issue popping up saying Kopernicus is an outdated mod and may not work with 1.7.2. 

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Sivarous said:

So I am new to modding KSP and I am having issues installing Beyond Home. Running off a fresh install of 1.7.2 I have tried installing all the latest versions of the mods you had listed on the main page and moving their files into Game Data. After all that I still only get the vanilla planets, I do get an issue popping up saying Kopernicus is an outdated mod and may not work with 1.7.2. 

Any suggestions? 

Use 1.7.1
And if you're new to modding, it's basically mandatory to clone your game directory so that KSP doesn't auto update and break mods.

3 hours ago, Sivarous said:

Any suggestions?

Yep, what Extreme said above. The mod version at the top of this page is 1.7.1, so you must be using 1.7.1

11 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Yep, what Extreme said above. The mod version at the top of this page is 1.7.1, so you must be using 1.7.1

Alright thanks for the help.
I probably should have mentioned that I have KSP from their website rather then steam, so unfortunately it seems I am unable to downgrade to 1.7.1. I suppose I will just have to wait a bit longer or mess around with other mods.

Edited by Sivarous
double quoted

26 minutes ago, Sivarous said:

Alright thanks for the help.
I probably should have mentioned that I have KSP from their website rather then steam, so unfortunately it seems I am unable to downgrade to 1.7.1. I suppose I will just have to wait a bit longer or mess around with other mods.

Ah, that's unfortunate. When KSP updates to 1.7.3, one of the dependencies (Kopernicus) that Beyond Home requires to run will update. Because Squad being Squad announced 1.7.3 immediately after releasing 1.7.2 it was pointless to support 1.7.2.