[1.9.1 - 1.10.x] Beyond Home 1.5.0 (Supports Parallax)

Gameslinx

1 hour ago, Maxi-Mio said:

amazing thank you very much remains to integrate the decorations like trees and cities, can you tell me?

You must enable terrain scatters in the graphics settings on the main menu, then restart the game. 

18 minutes ago, Maxi-Mio said:

okay and can you confirm that mechjeb is compatible? I encountered a problem, my mechjeb menu no longer opens .

thanks for your dlc from ksp, it's really great .

I don't use it but it should work fine. Nobody else has told me otherwise :)

1 hour ago, Maxi-Mio said:

okay and can you confirm that mechjeb is compatible? I encountered a problem, my mechjeb menu no longer opens .

thanks for your dlc from ksp, it's really great .

I use MechJeb for node creation/execution (and even then, half of the time I had to do burns manually since a few of my crafts will not fly straight under MechJeb due to slight CoM offsets) and to limit acceleration on some crafts that can't survive doing 4+g. For that, it works fine. No idea about the rest.

Edited by NHunter

Hey everyone!

I made a plugin which will be included with the next release of BeyondHome that will assist with installing it. Now, this might not be of any use to you smart individuals but for those who have never installed the mod before it will point out any errors or warnings! If there are errors or warnings it will not halt the loading process, but it will display a message up to the main menu indicating that something is wrong:

vySQajI.png

However, if everything is done correctly:

a0nm3Qa.png

Hopefully this helps!

6 hours ago, Maxi-Mio said:

with CKAN we can always be up to date with your mod? if not what is the way to update it without CKAN?

Yes. Sigma Replacements: Skybox is not on CKAN so you have to download that separately. 

Since ckan takes time to register any changes I make to the configs, it will probably take a day or two before changes that I publish will be released there.

To download the latest version, it's best to use the GitHub download linked in the OP.

33 minutes ago, Maxi-Mio said:

please, we really need the version compatible with 1.8.x I am currently building two multi servers and it is not stable with 1.7.3 we have a security concern using LMP 1.7x do you have any idea how long it will take to release BH 1.3?

I'm waiting on Kopernicus to update. I'm not the person to ask because it's 100% out of my control. 0 planet mods work on 1.8.1 but this will be updated as soon as Kopernicus is released for it.

2 hours ago, sacredbacon said:

I don't have an option to research science data in a mobile lab after landing the first time. Before that, I sent a probe there and did an orbital scan and sent back science, but that's it. Is this normal?

You need a scientist on board and you need science data physically inside the lab. It works fine for me on my orbital station around Ash, but I'm not a massive expert 

12 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

I'm waiting on Kopernicus to update. I'm not the person to ask because it's 100% out of my control. 0 planet mods work on 1.8.1 but this will be updated as soon as Kopernicus is released for it.

You need a scientist on board and you need science data physically inside the lab. It works fine for me on my orbital station around Ash, but I'm not a massive expert 

Ohhhh nooo. Thank you so much, that was the problem haha.

I had an idea for a planet that I was wondering if it could be implemented: a small moon (Less than 10k) orbiting inside Tribute's rings with lot's of tall mountains and caves (if possible). I'm also wondering if the outpost mentioned in the description for Verna could be added as a launchsite with kerbal konstructs.

Edited by KingKerb