[1.9.1 - 1.10.x] Beyond Home 1.5.0 (Supports Parallax)

Gameslinx

44 minutes ago, timedacorn said:

Can we land on gateway?

Yes you can!

14 hours ago, KSPNoob said:

Other then having Kerbal Konstructs installed do you need the "Allow Other Launchsites" option turned on in the difficulty settings in other to use/unlock them?

No I don't think so, that setting must be for KSP's extra launchsite (Woomerang)

The planets are not loading. The main menu screen has a message that says "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exception in the loading process. Loading your saved game is NOT recommended, because the missing planets could corrupt it and delete your progress." The mod worked before, it only stopped working when I updated to 1.8.1.

56 minutes ago, KingKerb said:

The planets are not loading. The main menu screen has a message that says "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exception in the loading process. Loading your saved game is NOT recommended, because the missing planets could corrupt it and delete your progress." The mod worked before, it only stopped working when I updated to 1.8.1.

Can you send your KSP.log please?

10 minutes ago, KingKerb said:

Did you update BeyondHome from 1.7.3 to 1.8.1? It looks like you didn't delete the original BeyondHome folder. I can see "Screamer" being loaded which is only bundled in BeyondHome, but that doesn't exist in the newest version because I removed it. I replaced it with my own installation checker which is loading, so you're using the right version of the mod.

Please delete the BeyondHome folder from GameData and install the most recent version you downloaded. Do not merge the folders when updating mods!

3 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Did you update BeyondHome from 1.7.3 to 1.8.1? It looks like you didn't delete the original BeyondHome folder. I can see "Screamer" being loaded which is only bundled in BeyondHome, but that doesn't exist in the newest version because I removed it. I replaced it with my own installation checker which is loading, so you're using the right version of the mod.

Please delete the BeyondHome folder from GameData and install the most recent version you downloaded. Do not merge the folders when updating mods!

That must be the problem. Trying it now.

It works, but the space center is flooding in the space center view. And EVE clouds aren't appearing. And the sunflares for Destiny and Fate are covering up the screen whenever I turn the camera in their direction or focus on them, including in-flight view, and Kerbol's sunflare covers up the view in the tracking station whenever I focus on it or look in it's direction. On a side note, how much ΔV is required for an SSTO from Gateway's surface to Proxim's Surface?

Edited by KingKerb

12 minutes ago, KingKerb said:

It works, but the space center is flooding in the space center view. And EVE clouds aren't appearing. And the sunflares for Destiny and Fate are covering up the tracking station view whenever I turn the camera in their direction or focus on them, and Kerbol's sunflare covers up the view whenever I focus on it or look in it's direction. On a side note, how much ΔV is required for an SSTO from Gateway's surface to Proxim's Surface?

You can calculate that from the Delta V map by adding some of Gateway's values to Proxim's values

Beyond Home 1.4.0 has been released!

Beyond Home Update 1.4.0

• Changes:

• Rhode:

• Added 4 new types of tree
      • Massively improved tree distribution
      • Added science definitions for all tree experiments
      • Added a rare spawning glowing luminescent tree
    • Kohm:

• Added 3 new types of tree
      • Massively improved tre distribution
      • Added science definitions for all tree experiments
      • Added a rare spawning megastructure
    • Lua:

• Lua Overhaul
      • Added huge canyons
      • Added proper impacts to craters
      • Increased green colouration
      • Cleaned up the orbital textures
      • New cloudmap
      • Added new surface features
    • Rock:

• Synchronized orb model with Lua's and Kohm's
      • Improved pillar models
    • Kerbol:

• Lowered Kerbol's size but kept its mass the same to reflect a proper white dwarf
    • Performance

• The new trees have less vertices than the stock trees - better performance on Kohm and Rhode
      • Simplified trees into one model and one texture to reduce RAM/VRAM impact
      • Shrunk biome maps that needed shrinking to reduce RAM/VRAM impact
    • Global:

• Corrected ambient lighting and atmosphere colour for all atmospheric bodies
      • Added Delta-V map (Forums and Discord)
  • Fixes:

• All:
      • Fixed rare bug where terrain textures won't appear on some planets
      • Fixed atmosphere colouration without scatterer installed
      • Fixed installation checker timing out too soon
      • Fixed Destiny's sunflare not quite matching its surface texture

35 minutes ago, KingKerb said:

Is there any ore on Gateway's surface scatter? If so, could It be mined by a small drill. Also, is there any land on gateway that isn't like the surface scatter?

Yes, and yes :) 

Saved game under previous version. Bob was standing on a terraformer on Lua. CKAN updated Beyond Home to 1.4 before I next loaded. Enclosed please find an invoice for Bob's funeral expenses. ;)

Great mod, brings new life to career mode!!

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help me out, on Armstrong the Highlands biome is not appearing. Using scansat to find my way around and the 4th biome is nowhere to be found. The strange this is i know i have collected science there in the past but that was prior to 1.4.0 update, has something changed? I can see it in the DDS and definitions, but it seems to be mixed up with the others and one has been lost.

Note this is NOT a clean install, it has a bunch of mods. Just wanted to know if anyone had seen this before i go checking in a clean install. If not i will confirm seperately and also try to correlate to the DDS.

P.S.  I was going to park KSP until KSP2.. then i found this mod. Kudos to you, this is insanely good!

2 hours ago, PeteWasEre said:

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help me out, on Armstrong the Highlands biome is not appearing. Using scansat to find my way around and the 4th biome is nowhere to be found. The strange this is i know i have collected science there in the past but that was prior to 1.4.0 update, has something changed? I can see it in the DDS and definitions, but it seems to be mixed up with the others and one has been lost.

Note this is NOT a clean install, it has a bunch of mods. Just wanted to know if anyone had seen this before i go checking in a clean install. If not i will confirm seperately and also try to correlate to the DDS.

P.S.  I was going to park KSP until KSP2.. then i found this mod. Kudos to you, this is insanely good!

Yep, just realised I messed something up on my end. I created the biome maps for the Armstrong overhaul but never assigned the colours in the map to the science rewards in game. I'm uploading a release now, it should be out within the hour!

31 minutes ago, Damienm said:

Could i use this with your previews planet packs ? since u mentioned can be played independently just curious if u can play them together as well 

Currently, no, because the other packs are also the Kerbol system it wouldn't make sense to have three of them at once! But if people want it enough I might start working on a patch for them to work together

5 minutes ago, Spartan125 said:

The sunflare for Destiny seems to be broken for me at least. Anyone else getting this issue?

Reveal hidden contents

HsXy2Kr.png

Is this with scatterer or without scatterer?