[1.9.1 - 1.10.x] Beyond Home 1.5.0 (Supports Parallax)

Gameslinx

2 hours ago, Raptor42 said:

Why did you name config for Kerbol sunnyboi.cfg, also you can do math indeed ;). And I didn't even start a game with this pack. Well done.

Because I just thought I'd say hello to those who snoop through the configs. Some Easter eggs to find, there are ;)

I care about the config snoopers! And I don't mean that in a bad way. 

On 3/8/2019 at 2:05 AM, Gameslinx said:

Don't use spectra with planet mods. Spectra is for the stock game. I provide my own visuals for the planets and you should be using those. Upload KSP.log, please, since you did not follow the install instructions correctly 

I don't see my other post, so I'll have to do this new one. I think you had a misunderstanding: I can only use Spectra and BoulderCO for my stock system since Scatterer always gives me a "white atmosphere and ocean" glitch.  I was wondering how I can fix that, plus the Kopernicus glitch I talked about. I don't think the Scatterer thing is mods clashing, either, since I once tried it with only the Squad and EVE mods. Also, how do I post logs?

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, IWillAskQuestions said:

I don't see my other post, so I'll have to do this new one. I think you had a misunderstanding: I can only use Spectra and BoulderCO for my stock system since Scatterer always gives me a "white atmosphere and ocean" glitch.  I was wondering how I can fix that, plus the Kopernicus glitch I talked about. I don't think the Scatterer thing is mods clashing, either, since I once tried it with only the Squad and EVE mods. Also, how do I post logs?

Thanks!

Join the discord in the first post, then send me a screenshot of your GameData folder and drag and drop KSP.log into discord to upload it to me 

1 hour ago, Gameslinx said:

Because I just thought I'd say hello to those who snoop through the configs. Some Easter eggs to find, there are ;)

I care about the config snoopers! And I don't mean that in a bad way. 

Yes exactly, those things are great, now I'm afraid to copy anything from your cfg files (if everything inside them is true [nudge]).  And I hope there will be more easter eggs just like in GPO config files

34 minutes ago, Raptor42 said:

Yes exactly, those things are great, now I'm afraid to copy anything from your cfg files (if everything inside them is true [nudge]).  And I hope there will be more easter eggs just like in GPO config files

Copying them is not allowed by the licence, so I kindly ask you to not ;)

More easter eggs in general are to be added in the future

8 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Copying them is not allowed by the licence, so I kindly ask you to not ;)

More easter eggs in general are to be added in the future

Oh yeah, not counting the license
//whoever copies this is an ungrateful f- [Me]

4 minutes ago, Raptor42 said:

Oh yeah, not counting the license
//whoever copies this is an ungrateful f- [Me]

I see you found another one. Most of these basic protections are there to stop low effort ripoffs of the mod. That's the reason why the licence is ARR - People have taken a lot of parts from my mods in the past and tried to cover it up but some things in the configs are irrelevant and not even needed, and clear signs they copied

16 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Well I'm waiting for your report. ;) GPP should spawn very far away from Kerbol (to reduce the need to entertain this question) and not be involved in any problems but there is a major variable in the barycenter of Rhode's pair of stars. Planetshine is supposed to be broken with regard to interstellar bodies (if that is in your interests) so if you will, do test that thoroughly, too.

Just a quick update as I haven't had a lot of time since I originally posted, all I've had time to do is take a quick look and it appears while the GPP planets do load without any orbital conflicts, none of the clouds appear on any GPP worlds. That being said it does appear that scatterer is still working on GPP bodies. I'll take a closer look later and see if I can find any other issues, when I have a bit more time.

Edited by CoriW

3 hours ago, Abs0lut3Z3r0 said:

Ok, so this pack may have KSS beat as the greatest planet pack ever made, like wow you really went to town on this one :). Quick Q: is Verna meant to be like a tidally locked ‘eyeball’ world?

Verna is not meant to be tidally locked. Its basin was made from an asteroid impact

35 minutes ago, Raptor42 said:

Are you going to release dV map any time soon?

See the values i posted on page 2.

35 minutes ago, Raptor42 said:

wait, you can actually land ON the floating islands???

Yes. You can mine them too

Release 1.0.1:

CHANGELOG:

• Fixed crawlerway colour on Lua
  • Lowered Ash and Kohm terrain to remove the blue ocean shorelines
  • Turned off EVE integration for Rhode to improve performance by 20%, but the volumetric clouds may be black for some users. You can turn this back on in BeyondHome/Scatterer/Config/PlanetList.cfg
  • Turned on ocean shaders for scatterer oceans
  • Added scatters to Rock - More are coming soon!

Please remember to read the readme on how to install.

15 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

I'm now adding more scatters to the various planets, specifically the more "boring" vacuum worlds. There will be a whole variety of things to discover!

Does that mean more easter eggs? :huh: