[1.9.1 - 1.10.x] Beyond Home 1.5.0 (Supports Parallax)

Gameslinx

2 hours ago, azanitti said:

So I updated the mod and started, everything is okay. But I launched a rocket from Lua and now I can't go back to KSC, it only shows the Lua outpost and the only option I have is to open the Tracking Station.

It's a Kerbal Konstructs thing ( @Ger_space see what I mean about this being enabled by default? :P )

You will want to open your difficulty settings and change "focus last site" to false. To get back, click the runway, click the KK button, then change your launch site to the standard Rhode KSC before backing out of the editor again.

Hope this helps!

26 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

It seems I can "collect mineral sample from structrues" even high in orbit ...

Yeah, it was working with the DLC when I was testing it, but now it doesn't lol. I'm gonna see if I can fix it shortly. It works fine without the DLC

I noticed there'r some dx11 features being implanted in this mod.

However due to a stock graphic issue, while using dx11, re-entry aero effect will only show in a very close-up view

Do you happen to know how to fix it?

Edited by Iso-Polaris

I achieved a stable build with Beyond Home 1.1 and KSP 1.6.1 (even with making history), but can't get kopernicus to load Beyond Home 1.2 in KSP 1.6.1 or 1.7.1 either with making history, or without, or with Making Less History installed. 

Could someone show me a list  or screenshot or a stable gamedata folder and game version? I really want to update to 1.2 but didn't succeed in like 2 hours of attempting last night.

Thanks.

52 minutes ago, PhoenixRise86 said:

I achieved a stable build with Beyond Home 1.1 and KSP 1.6.1 (even with making history), but can't get kopernicus to load Beyond Home 1.2 in KSP 1.6.1 or 1.7.1 either with making history, or without, or with Making Less History installed. 

Could someone show me a list  or screenshot or a stable gamedata folder and game version? I really want to update to 1.2 but didn't succeed in like 2 hours of attempting last night.

Thanks.

Gamedata:

Beyond Home

Environmental Visual Enhancements

Scatterer

Kopernicus

Modularflightintegrator

Sigma

Squad

SquadExpansion

ModuleManager x.x.x

I think that's everything. 

3 hours ago, Iso-Polaris said:

I noticed there'r some dx11 features being implanted in this mod.

However due to a stock graphic issue, while using dx11, re-entry aero effect will only show in a very close-up view

Do you happen to know how to fix it?

This happens in ksp normally, doesn't it? I haven't noticed it happening. Check the 4th trailer, that was run on DX-11 and the camera got very far from the craft and the effects didn't disappear.

Install KSPFixes alongside forcing dx-11 and that might fix it, since used that too 

Edited by Gameslinx

1 hour ago, Gameslinx said:

Install KSPFixes alongside forcing dx-11 and that might fix it, since used that too 

I can confirm it happens in a stock game, not caused by any mod

What is KSPFixes, where do I find it???

One bug from BH: Lava Seas on Ash Cool ship down instead of heat it

The ship will be cool down to 5K and being revert back to 200K and getting freeze to 5K again and again

Edited by Iso-Polaris

On 6/6/2019 at 10:24 AM, Gameslinx said:

This was the original plan, but kk launch pads are not working on that planet and I don't know why!

How is it not working? Like is it just not letting you build a base there at all, or is the base/KK's UI glitching out whenever you tried putting something on Verna?

4 hours ago, Iso-Polaris said:

What is KSPFixes, where do I find it???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zq3uwx6iahb3hqw/KSP-Fixes.zip?dl=0

8 minutes ago, iliketrains0pwned said:

How is it not working? Like is it just not letting you build a base there at all, or is the base/KK's UI glitching out whenever you tried putting something on Verna?

I can place buildings wherever i want and assign a launch site, but the actual launch site (Say, a launchpad) will be at the very centre of the planet 100% of the time after restarting the game, despite telling it an offset / auto-snap to terrain

11 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Gamedata:

Beyond Home

Environmental Visual Enhancements

Scatterer

Kopernicus

Modularflightintegrator

Sigma

Squad

SquadExpansion

ModuleManager x.x.x

I think that's everything. 

Thank dude! I tried a fresh-from-Steam reinstall of 1.7 without DLCs and then built according to your list/instructions and it's running nicely.

Best looking planet pack, adventure, and features in a long time!

I downloaded this mod, and it is really fun. But I have a problem in which whenever I try to save, return to KSC or tracking station, or switch between vessels, the GUI for the menu is removed, but the game is still frozen as if I am paused in the menu. I can click ESC to resume it to normal, but it still won't take me to KSC, tracking station, or let me save or switch vessels. My version is 1.7.1 and gives me no warnings of compatibility with the mods. 

Error from output: Expection:ArgumentOutOfRange:Exception:Argument is out of range - Parameter name: index

4 hours ago, bruh1423 said:

I downloaded this mod, and it is really fun. But I have a problem in which whenever I try to save, return to KSC or tracking station, or switch between vessels, the GUI for the menu is removed, but the game is still frozen as if I am paused in the menu. I can click ESC to resume it to normal, but it still won't take me to KSC, tracking station, or let me save or switch vessels. My version is 1.7.1 and gives me no warnings of compatibility with the mods. 

Error from output: Expection:ArgumentOutOfRange:Exception:Argument is out of range - Parameter name: index

Install Making Less History if you're using the MH DLC

7 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

Im afraid that's not working for me.

Did you, or how did you resolve this issue while playing with dx11

If the KSP Fixes arent working for you, try removing it, and installing the Textures Unlimited plugin.

BTW @Gameslinx I think theres a newer version of KSP Fixes than the one you linked.

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

If the KSP Fixes arent working for you, try removing it, and installing the Textures Unlimited plugin.

BTW @Gameslinx I think theres a newer version of KSP Fixes than the one you linked.

Thank you! I didn't have time to find the original link 

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

I had Textures Unlimited all along, for the part icon issue. That doesn't help with the re-entry flare though

5 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

I had Textures Unlimited all along, for the part icon issue. That doesn't help with the re-entry flare though

I'm not getting that reentry flare thing. I know the flare disappears with distance from another craft but I can't remember about the camera

Just now, Gameslinx said:

I'm not getting that reentry flare thing. I know the flare disappears with distance from another craft but I can't remember about the camera

Since it happens to me on stock, I think this might be a game setting/ graphic drive issue.

6 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Oh, its the heat flare thing?... yeah i think its a game setting...

I know there's a aero setting in graphics. I set it to highest. It still disappears on a very close distance. It doesn't happen on dx9.

Now I've tried a fresh install on another PC, the issue persists

1 hour ago, Iso-Polaris said:

I know there's a aero setting in graphics. I set it to highest. It still disappears on a very close distance. It doesn't happen on dx9.

Now I've tried a fresh install on another PC, the issue persists

Hmm.. then idk... :(